FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 356

stranger:
Yes I have one "system", they sell and I'm with them, they buy and so am I. There are no algorithms for trading, as our Teacher says and which many here are looking for, like one line crossed another, human psychology does not succumb to the laws of mathematics and physics, that's what many cannot understand. That's why we have to follow the money and for that we need to know the mechanisms of the market, the real one, not the one in MT))) They do not know what to do and they do not know what to do with it.)
no one is arguing that they have to do it that way=) (If they do not see it and do not want to see) ... but if there are freebies in the short term, why not take advantage=)

stranger:
Yes I have one "system", they sell and I'm with them, they buy and so am I. There are no algorithms for trading, as our Teacher says and which many here are looking for, like one line crossed another, human psychology is not amenable to the laws of mathematics and physics, that's what many can't understand. That's why we have to follow the dough, and for that we need to know the mechanisms of the market, the real one, not the one in MT))) This is also what many cannot understand and are looking for grails, well, flag them).
There are no algorithms, that's how I started my story about currency theory, any combination of candlesticks on history - which always works - would have been found long ago! It's hilarious to run (fit) the story for 10 years. Don't mention me in every post! (or you'll become Tolik).

stranger:
A chart is a form of visualisation, you can write the change in price over a period of time in a bar, you get a slightly different form. What does it give you, that's the question, nothing.
That's the point. Your brain works differently for you, so why insult someone for it?

stranger:
A graph is a form of visualisation, you can write the price change over a period of time in a bar, you get a slightly different form. What does that give you, that's the question, nothing.
you can use Renko bars =)

stranger:
A chart is a form of visualisation, you can write the price change over a period of time in a bar, you get a slightly different form. What does that give you, that's the question, nothing.
Don't you think you might be mistaken? (Write: - it gives me nothing! - I do it with home remedies)

Roman Busarov:
you can do it with Renko bars =)
People launch rockets into space using previous flight data to make graphs ...Studying them ...Doctors determine what is wrong with a person and what it may be associated with...And you say graphs are nothing...

stranger:
Yes I have one "system", they sell and I'm with them, they buy and so am I. There are no algorithms for trading, as our Teacher says and which many here are looking for, like one line crossed another, human psychology is not amenable to the laws of mathematics and physics, that's what many can't understand. That's why we have to follow the money and for that we need to know the mechanisms of the market, the real one, not the one in MT))) This is also what many cannot understand and are looking for grails, well, flag them).
Just wanted to ask you, and then the revelation. So question, from your screenshots on volumes we can see that buy/sell large volumes do gradually - a few days - let's say this is a signal, but the signal is more like "pay attention", and at what point does exactly the entry happen? The strategy is clear, but the tactics are not.

I want to show you this way ...Read books, get educated and prove your deals and history of withdrawals ...Based on the fact that you put in Boo and often, as you said, go out of the market, we understand the probability is no higher than 90% .

-Aleks-:
Just wanted to ask you a question and here is a revelation. So question, from your screenshots on volumes we can see that buying/selling large volumes is done gradually - a few days - let's say this is a signal, but the signal is more like "pay attention", but at what point does the entry happen? The strategy is clear, but the tactics are not.
And he has a problem with it - only screenshots after ((((

Ishim:
There are no algorithms, that's how I started my story about currency movement theory, any combination of candlesticks on history - which always works - would have been found long ago! It's hilarious the runs (fits) on 10 year history. Don't mention me in every post! (or you will become Tolik).

Teacher, first smart post, congratulations)

Ishim:
Don't you think you might be deluded? (write: - nothing works for me! - I do with home remedies)

Maybe, but trust me I've spent a lot of time studying the charts and haven't seen any patterns there, maybe not the right way or the wrong place to look)

azfaraon:
People launch rockets into space using previous flight data creating charts... Doctors use heart cardiograms to determine what is wrong with a person and what it may be associated with... And you say charts are nothing...

It's different, totally different, the human factor is almost completely eliminated there.

-Aleks-:
Just wanted to ask you a question, and here's a revelation. So my question is, from your screens of volumes we can see that big volumes are buying/selling step by step - several days - let's assume this is a signal, but the signal is more like "pay attention", at what point does the entry happen? The strategy is clear, but the tactics are not.

Exactly. It happens within weeks, months or even years, as was the case with the quid.

And that, guys, is up to you).

Reason: