FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 343

stranger:

Well, I told you you were an old Jew))))4 years older than me))

By the way, the quid is sold, euro, audi, kiwi and cad are bought up on the root, yen and chif have to wait a bit, pound is in range.

Strange, I am far from antisemitic, but I am not a Javrey. as I can tell, the suburbs of Moscow, pskov region, Tver region. my wife is a bulb, my son is married to a khokhlukha.

azfaraon:
Why don't you do it yourself? ))))

er

that's not what you wrote.

that's a way of earning a lemon.

probably the hardest thing in the world-- Perelman really could.

azfaraon:
Why don't you solve it yourself? ))))
I honestly wrote that I don't solve this level of diffusers, there are experts from Steklov.

iIDLERr:
I honestly wrote that I don't solve this level of diffusers, there are experts from Steklov.

What about the same urchpas at financial markets?

maybe he should go to "shallow water" - we can solve everything there - kdv

Zogman:

What about the same urchpas at financial markets?

Maybe he should go to "shallow water" - we'll solve everything there - Cdw.

I do not understand the question.

iIDLERr:
do not understand the question.

in some approximations the fluid instead of ns is described by well solved equations:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0_%E2%80%94_%D0%B4%D0%B5_%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0

many different similar ones - soliton

Zogman:

in some approximations the fluid instead of ns is described by well solved equations:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0_%E2%80%94_%D0%B4%D0%B5_%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0

a lot of different ones like that - solitons.

how old are you?

iIDLERr:

Alone? Talking to people who don't have money for cd? And then there's quacking on stange, me, mif.... Who are you staying with?

What's a platypus to quack? Add a warlock and a full clip. (those who have)

stranger:

It's not that.

It's just that when one asks "how", "why", "why" questions, one realises that the answer will be 100 pages or more of the forum. И? You say go read this and learn that, the answer is woohoo, more reading and learning. That's the end of the conversation.

The simplest thing, no one knows what volume and OIs are, but everyone watches them, silly.

And shit, I take it there will be no inputs ((((, they will continue to grind on and tell us how great they are! (the great four).

Ishim:
What do platypuses do to quack? Add a sorcerer and a full clip. (those who have)
Sorcerer doesn't write a damn thing but mumbo-jumbo. What's to add?
Reason: