FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 346

Ishim:
Tolik, don't you think that a stop on the pound at 10 pips. is idiotic? I'd rather not bet at all, go in with 9.5 quid Ii to win! Or...
I'm pretty sure idiocy is now this your message to me. ) I don't even know what prompted you to link this nonsense to me. )))

iIDLERr:

well, i did, i think. and wrote..... and demura's was, what, 30000?

wtf. there was a recommendation, a paid one.

I was wondering if all the nonsense he's spouting is paid for.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm sure the idiocy is now this message of yours to me. ) I don't even know what prompted you to link that nonsense to me. )))
well you voiced a stop, too bad you stopped posting online.

Ishim:
Well you were voicing a stop, sorry you stopped posting online.
I didn't voice anything. Especially the stop on the pound. You're delusional. You need a break. I don't know what from. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
It occurred to me that all the nonsense he says is paid for.
Tol, Hazin charges 2,000 euros for an hour of advice. Who's he against me? Don't feel bad for me. I didn't go to military school...

iIDLERr:
Tol, Hazin charges 2,000 euros for an hour of consultation. Who's he against me? Don't feel bad for me. I didn't graduate from military school...

How can I not be upset for you? You're not taking care of yourself at all. )

And I don't know who Hazin is against you yet. Do you have any articles (yours) to read or books to read? Don't be shy. Share. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

How can I not be upset for you? You're not taking care of yourself at all. )

And I don't know who Hazin is against you yet. Do you have any articles (yours) to read or books to read? Don't be shy. Share. ;)

I was selling silver in echelons, the whole forum saw it. Demura made all the post-Soviet broads start selling at 1500. i showed you how to trade within the week. what do you need?

iIDLERr:
... я ш тебе показал, как внутри недели торговать

What do you want?

Sounds like you're getting delusional too. )

I don't want anything from you. I was just curious to read some of your work. But you don't seem to have any. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I haven't voiced anything. Much less a stop on the pound. You're delusional. You need a break. I don't know what from. )))
I looked through the thread, but I saw your screenshots, or am I imagining things..... (only if you need a break from trolls.)

Reason: