Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 296

So, what I am testing now has been working for several years.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
in the end, the first project with a return of 100% a year still seems to be working

I get about 10% per month, i.e. exactly the same 100% per year without reinvestment.

Криптовалюту официально признали в Японии
Криптовалюту официально признали в Японии
  • Тимур Румянцев
  • riafan.ru
Токио, 1 апреля. В Японии биткоины признали платежным средством. Соответствующий законопроект вступил в силу с субботы, 1 апреля. Такую информацию приводит агентство Nikkei. Закон классифицирует биткоин как «платежный инструмент с предоплатой» ( prepaid payment instrument), а также предоставляет ряд требований в рамках антиотмывочного...

I keep getting these messages to all my registered btk accounts, even the ones I've never posted.

Hacked or something?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The btc-e account database (email) has been leaked in some way.

The btc-e account database (email) is somehow leaked. I've been hacked.

So wait for at least a flood of phishing on your btc-e boxes, or better change passwords on boxes and accounts + 2FA and all that.

share a link to a simple and reliable wallet for windows.

I tried Bitcoin Core and it required about 100GB of hard drive space.

Is there anything similar but not so huge?

o_o:

share a link to a simple and reliable wallet for windows.

I tried Bitcoin Core and it required about 100GB of hard drive space.

Is there anything similar but not so huge?

Take your pick. Bitcoin Core downloads the whole base. There are wallets that store addresses (your accounts) locally and synchronise with the database through their services.

o_o:

- Where can I see the number of my wallet where I can accept and from which I can transfer funds?

Look at the send receive button. Where the receive button is, you can see the address

- all such services have a transfer fee? (it shows me 0.0002 bts).

Yes, the days when you could send without commission are over, because of the debates over block size and the network operating at the edge of bandwidth, the transfer fee is quite tangible.

Here you can estimate commission if your wallet does not have adaptive

Bitcoin Fees for Transactions | bitcoinfees.21.co
Bitcoin Fees for Transactions | bitcoinfees.21.co
  • bitcoinfees.earn.com
Predicting bitcoin fees for transactions. Fees are displayed in Satoshis/byte of data. Miners usually include transactions with the highest fees first.

who does the commission go to?

to miners

I bought 20 bitcoins and put them on Polonex to speculate, now I'm going to read this thread from the beginning and talk about bitcoins and in general about the essence and prospects of cryptocurrencies...

IMHO the right cryptocurrencies as an asset are BOMBA, in a good way, portfolios of them, in the next 10 years, can generate very large returns, for a number of reasons:

1) Decentralisation and resulting real issue-free, deflationary model.
2) Global market
3) Utilitarianism
4) Anonymity

5) Inefficiency, nascent market

Vanguard: In the next 10 years many thousands of new cryptocurrencies will appear, hundreds of exchanges will appear, liquidity will be diluted, market efficiency will grow, there will be many issuing pseudo-cryptocurrencies, but this will not affect the global trend in this direction much. The fact is that the global public has just begun to realize this phenomenon, the liquidity of crypto markets will grow at an explosive rate, as they become better informed, and because of the deflationary nature of proper cryptocurrencies, their price in quid will grow by at least two orders of magnitude in the next 10 years, by one order if you count by purchasing power.

I propose to discuss general principles of investing in cryptocurrencies and building portfolios of them, and perhaps ways to make your own options.