Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 302

Комбинатор:
You can't unload from btc-e anymore, btc-e's mt is dead
eh, can I get a dickey on a bot that uploads then?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
eh, can I get a dickey on the bot that unloads then?
Торговую утилиту Bitcoin CSV Tick History Converter
Торговую утилиту Bitcoin CSV Tick History Converter
  • reviews: 1
  • Grzegorz Korycki
  • www.mql5.com
Вы когда-нибудь тестировали на истории робот по BTC-E в MetaTrader 4?Если да, вы, наверное, знаете о плохом качестве доступной истории.Эта программа...

Комбинатор:
Right on this link it says about bcash. the split happened. uasf didn't lead to the split because segwit was already accepted by the network by August 1.

Thanks for the correction. That article on tvzvezda just started about one thing and then talked about another.

Bitcoin fans were afraid that the network would not accept the new changes and would fork ("split"), which is what the article started about ("a group of miners did not accept the changed bitcoin protocol and continued working the old way, which led to the split. "). This split didn't happen, the network accepted the change.

And bcash, yes, they did, but that's normal, according to the plan.

Jews have invented a kosher cryptocurrency ))

http://bitcoen.io

BitCoen - Первая кошерная криптовалюта
  • bitcoen.io
BitCoen - Первая кошерная криптовалюта. На этом сайте вы сможете подробнее узнать о проекте биткоэн

(Laughs)

Couldn't get past it )

o_o:

Couldn't get past it )

I had a hearty laugh.

But those who bought a couple dozen bits half a year ago and have "balls of steel" (in the terminology of the groom) not to flinch when frequent and significant rollbacks, are happy, and the various clowns and cowards, let them laugh, whether they are sincere, we cannot deprive them at least this comfort for their refined, delicate souls, such work should not be abandoned

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Jews have invented a kosher cryptocurrency ))

http://bitcoen.io

However, the team is all goyim, not a single Jew))))

toxic:

but the team is all goyim, not a single Jew)))

Supermen - I would say, not a team :)

Vyacheslav Semenchuk

CEO

Business surgeon. Serial entrepreneur. Creator of more than 30 startups. Resident of Igor Mann's Speakers Bureau. Expert #1 in launching and optimising businesses and creating people brands in Russia and CIS. He has 15 years of experience in creating it projects.

Alexander Viktorov

CBDO

Director of Development at zion1.ru, Entrepreneur. A hand-to-hand combat trainer and knife fighting instructor.

Co-author of methods of accelerated training of applied hand-to-hand fighting for special services.

PS.A serial entrepreneur is worth a lot :)

PSS . Creating people brands- into humour :)