Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 323

What's scary to me, bitcoin is hitting the floor, and pretty briskly(

What do you think?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What's scary to me, bitcoin is hitting the floor, and pretty briskly(

Who thinks what?

well at least 2 of the best analysts in the world me and combinator have already spoken

:)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

well at least 2 of the best analysts in the world, me and combinator have already spoken out

:)

Is that what started it's downfall?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is that what caused him to start falling?

should not be ruled out

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I shouldn't rule it out.

Well then foresee it going up or something, I have a lot of crypto bought there and it keeps going down, I'm getting nervous.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and it keeps falling,

he can do it forever

That's the beauty of it.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well then foreshadow its growth or something, I have a lot of crypto bought there and it keeps dropping, I'm starting to get nervous.

how can you keep pouring into an overflowing cup? (some kind of Zen thing)

Джордж Сорос назвал криптовалюты «пузырем»
Джордж Сорос назвал криптовалюты «пузырем»
  • www.rbc.ru
Американский миллиардер и финансист Джордж Сорос назвал криптовалюты пузырем, не являющимся стабильным средством накопления . Об этом он заявил на Всемирном экономическом форуме в Давосе, сообщает ...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well then predict its growth or something, I have a lot of crypto bought there and it keeps going down, I'm starting to get nervous.

As a rule, in the moment of desperation itself, particularly after a margin call, things will go up ))

Now that is another buy signal. We remember how he called gold the best way to save money, created a frenzy, but in the meantime he sold it to newcomers and it went down. Well, as always, he made a profit and everyone else lost.

Now that everyone is saying "it's over, that's it, bitcoin is dead", for the 175th time, it's time to take a closer look at it in terms of buying