Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 301

Can you tell me where I can buy bitcoins with a minimum fee?

Биткоин раскололся на две криптовалюты
Биткоин раскололся на две криптовалюты
  • Редакция tvzvezda.ru
  • tvzvezda.ru
Биткоин распался на две виртуальные валюты. Об этом сообщает «Федеральное агентство новостей» со ссылкой на  Reuters. Специалисты ожидают, что новый протокол криптовалюты приведет к увеличению работоспособности Сети и скорости операций.

I read that everything was OK, a split was feared but it didn't happen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0

Dr. Trader:

I read that everything was OK, a split was feared but it didn't happen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0

Right on that link it says about bcash. the split happened. uasf did not lead to the split because segwit was already accepted on the network by August 1.

Has anyone encountered bitcoins on mt5 from any broker with acceptable spread and commission? I would like to test a strategy, I don't want to bother with it through the api. I know one, but as practice shows, the withdrawal of the cash back from them, as a rule, does not come to me, is lost somewhere on the way under mysterious circumstances ahahah :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Has anyone encountered bitcoins on mt5 from any broker with acceptable spread and commission? I would like to test the strategy, I don't want to bother with it via api. I know one, but as practice shows, the withdrawal of the cash back from them, as a rule, does not come to me, is lost somewhere on the way under mysterious circumstances ahahah :)

About acceptability etc. - I don't know (check for yourself), but I do tech analysis on that:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Has anyone found bitcoin on mt5 from any broker with acceptable spread and commission?

There's an EA on the market that pulls history from the exchange and makes a standalone instrument. A little magic, and it can be used for testing.

And then, if everything turns out well, you may enter the exchange or wherever.

As far as I know, almost all brokerage companies offering bitcoins offer CFD, you'd better not try to deal with them.

The bridge for MT was only on btc-e and only for MT4. It was used by other brokers like fxopen. The latter has crypto accounts now, but I don't know if they made the bridge to another exchange or converted it to CFD. The bridge worked as STP, i.e. there is internal liquidity, in case of shortage of liquidity the deal is taken to the exchange.

Sergey Golubev:

About acceptability etc. - I don't know (check for yourself), but I do tech analysis on this:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Комбинатор:

There is an EA on the market that pulls the story from the exchange and makes a standalone tool. A little magic, and you can test it.

And then, if it works well, you can go to the exchange or anywhere else.

As far as I know, almost all brokerage houses offering Bitcoin trading offer CFD, you better not to go to them.

The bridge for MT was only on btc-e and only for MT4. It was used by other brokers like fxopen. The latter has crypto accounts now, but I don't know if they made the bridge to another exchange or converted it to CFD. The bridge worked as STP, i.e. there is internal liquidity, in case of shortage of liquidity the deal is taken to the exchange.

Oh right, you can unload quotes from btc-e via mt4 and test them in mt5 via custom symbol and then just send signal from mt5 to mt4... crutch of course, but what can you do )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Oh yeah, you can unload quotes from btc-e via mt4 and test them in mt5 via custom symbol
You can't unload from btc-e anymore, mt from btc-e is dead