Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 293

One of the MT5 brokers has bitcoin

Something seems to me that bitcoin is going up very fast now.... Looks like it's about to have a good run...

Куда катится биткоин?
Куда катится биткоин?
  • Станислав Шакиров
  • life.ru
При оценке происходившего в последнее время стремительного роста курса биткоина можно выделить несколько ключевых причин. Едва ли не самую важную роль в росте курса играет то, что в России, США и азиатских странах биткоины начинают использовать для сохранения ликвидности капитала. Некоторые фонды по управлению частными капиталами при разделении...

Sergey Golubev:

One of the MT5 brokers has bitcoin

And BTC/USD is now in a secondary correction. That is, the daily price is still in the area of the primary uptrend on the chart (i.e., above the SMA with periods 100 and 200 if estimated using the so-called American system, and above the Ichimoku cloud if estimated using our system), the price has tested the resistance level 1094 and started a corrective movement. If the resistance level of 822 is broken down to the daily close, the correction will continue till the 625-630 level, which might start the reversal to the primary downtrend.

In the meantime, the correction is underway, that is - counter trend: advisors/systems trading against the trend, so to speak, have made good profits (or could have done).

The most likely scenario:

• A resumption of the uptrend (i.e. price breaking through the 1094 level on the closed daily and even more so on the weekly bar) is unlikely in the next three months.
  • The price will continue a corrective movement (good for 'counter-trend' trading systems), or
  • The price will move in a divergent trend in a channel between the levels (good for martingale systems, etc.) waiting for a good trend movement.

Purely a programming question

is there any documentation on blockchain and described sorts?

or translated documentation for developers?

o_O:
there is some documentation on blockchain and described sorts,

https://github.com/bitcoin sorts

https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation starter guide

I haven't seen any translated documentation in russian, maybe there will be some in parts somewhere.

What exactly do you need? To make your own warm-weather bitcoin or just to integrate it somewhere?

It looks like we need to stock up on some more bits, I see the crowd is picking up ))))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I think I need to buy some more bitcoins, I see the crowd's getting around)))
You'd better be careful with it. Bitcoin is on the brink of a precipice now, operating on the brink of capacity, and no one is going to increase this capacity in the near future.

Комбинатор:
You should be careful with this business. Bitcoin is on the precipice right now, operating at the edge of capacity, and no one is going to increase that capacity anytime soon.
Yeah, I went on the blockchain today and was stunned by the number of transactions)

I think that's why it's growing, because the number of transoms is increasing.

incentives to start up capacity

everything is prepared anyway, they are waiting for the right moment )

ZS: they'll catch up to ten