Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 294

Комбинатор:

https://github.com/bitcoin sorts

https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation starter guide

I haven't seen translated documentation in Russian, maybe there will be something in parts somewhere.

What exactly do you need? To peel your own warm-weather bitcoin or just integrate it somewhere?
Blockchain technology to integrate into pam. Just an idea so far,
I wanted to understand the gist and whether this is how I see the blockchain possibility.

o_O:
Integrate blockchain technology into pam. It's just an idea for now,
You just need to know how it works on a meta level. When the puzzle comes together, then you can look at the protocols and implementation, it may not.

Blockchain is cool but very specific.

Комбинатор:
Well you basically need to know how it works on a meta level for now.

Exactly.

if you've got the puzzle figured out, can you explain? )

o_O:
If you have the puzzle worked out, can you explain? )
No. If you have an idea, then maybe you have an idea of where and how to put the blockchain in the pums. I don't have an idea yet.

Was just involved in putting together a puzzle of a project on blockchain not too long ago. Almost got it together in 4 heads, with the other three being better than mine. Maybe they would have, but there were too many slippers and bottlenecks.

Комбинатор:
Almost got it together in four heads, the other three being better than mine. Maybe they would have, but it turned out to be too many slippery and tight spots.
inspiring )

Комбинатор:
If you have an idea, then maybe you have an idea of where and how to put blockchain in the pums. I don't have an idea yet.
The idea was to use the blockchain principle so that the client's transactions (investments) can be trusted without legal complications.

That is, all participants store data on all investments, thus confirming each participant's share of investment and, accordingly, calculating the correct remuneration.

The problem is linking the blockchain and the manager's account.

Комбинатор:
The problem is linking the blockchain to the manager's account.
I am not aware of these problems at this stage, as blockchain has neither "meta" nor deep fiddling. )

o_O:
I don't realise these problems at this stage, as I haven't experienced blockchain's "meta" or deep fiddling. )
i.e. i was sitting there sitting there and oops: "let me tie the blockchain to the pummels, maybe it will tie")

or do you want openness and transparency from blockchain?

I have a hard time imagining how it would all fit together.

o_O:
I am not aware of these problems at this stage, as I have not experienced blockchain's "meta" or deep fiddling. )
Blockchain is, er, let's just say a thing in itself. Blockchain is not very difficult to bolt onto something, but it is difficult to bolt something into blockchain, in particular if you need external sources to verify it.