A great method so far - page 23

benjii:
hahahaha clever boys, just wait till friday when i post the report, lets see what you say then, and you will find something no doubt.

And i bet the report will involve more spamming too......Also don't forget if your report details amounts of pips you make, make sure you calculate those pips properly and honestly.....5th digit is not a pip remember that

benjii:
if you understood it then maybe you could help me in wording it properly as im welsh and cannot speak the queens english very well, oh and the report will come with a twist to prove what im doing works. now lets try and be a little more polite

OMG please don't play the, my English is not so good card

You don't deserve politeness, you came in here knowing full well what your intent was, you lied and i won't respect, nor will i be polite to parasites on forums like you.....You make out like you know some sh!t with this special report, but yet you don't even know what a pip is Your a rookie, so why would anyone in the world think that whatever you are offering is going to be feasible, and consistently profitable in the long run?

Those who understand and know that just about all aspiring newbie retail traders will lose their money, meaning you are certainly going to lose with this holy grail at some point and others that follow you will too.....Like i said you are a Marketer! Not a Trader........so in saying that let me ask a question to anyone that is reading this........

If you want to become a Brain Surgeon..... Do you go to Med School and learn from Surgeons? Or do you go to Cooking School?.......The answer is pretty obvious.....Learning how to trade from Marketers pretending to be traders is like going to Cooking School to become a Brain Surgeon, You just won't cut it! The only thing you will learn is what i just said except now you have saved your self time and money. It is very clear that Benjii is a Marketer and it is very clear that his knowledge of trading is that of a 5 cent coin.

Middle finger to ya Benjii Hows that for being polite D!ckhead

hahahaha hey aussie pr!ck, your funny, ever think of becoming a comedien.

Just checked my email and over 2387 sales so far.....happy trading dick head lol

"2387 sales so far"

liar

benjii:
if you understood it then maybe you could help me in wording it properly .....

I think you miss the point it is not up to the purchaser to understand what you mean it up for you to explain it in no uncertain terms to them.

Hooya:
"2387 sales so far" liar

wow we have a member that knows more than me lol

Geez...been a member here for a long time and this is my first post. Would be nice if ya'll show each other a bit of respect. It's easy to sit behind a monitor and shout obscene crap at each other...wonder how it would go face to face?

Anyway, one of the buyers showed me the system and although the presentation sucks, some trading rules are absent not much wrong with the basics. Been doing it for a long time with a bit of a difference. I think this is more for experienced traders that understand MM...Noobs should trade for a month on demo, otherwise they might just lose their shirts.

Benjii, why dont you start a skype chat or something to that effect and call trades with some explaining. Not suggesting you do it free of course.

Just a suggestion

Cheers

agree there is no need for "obscene crap" or aggressive PMs>

Benjii...knowing how long you have sold your system for, seeing how few you have sold on ebay and also how few visitors you get to your site it is a fair assumption that you have not sold that many.

MoneyMax

It has nothing to do with basics imo, either he has sold the "holy grail" and explined how to trade it or he hasn't. Anything else is ifs and buts.

Hooya:
agree there is no need for "obscene crap" or aggressive PMs> Benjii...knowing how long you have sold your system for, seeing how few you have sold on ebay and also how few visitors you get to your site it is a fair assumption that you have not sold that many. MoneyMax It has nothing to do with basics imo, either he has sold the "holy grail" and explined how to trade it or he hasn't. Anything else is ifs and buts.

Yeah...agreed...hence my suggestion that he runs a live trade room and call for his clients as well as teach them EXACTLY how to trade the system...

Cheers

benjii:
hahahaha hey aussie pr!ck, your funny, ever think of becoming a comedien. Just checked my email and over 2387 sales so far.....happy trading dick head lol

Thx i have actually thought about it funny enough, and as for the sales, well done matee but that just proves my point you are a marketer, not a trader, you sell stuff .....And the point i am making is why in this dopey world would people go to a salesman for lessons on how to trade....Your a lost c@nt