A great method so far - page 37

nice profit for you again hooya

how much you made now?

buy 1.47589

stop take profit @ 1.47674

gbp/chf

benjii:
nice profit for you again hooya how much you made now?

Awesome how many pips did you get this time... 1.6pips? 2.3pips? 3pips? man i wish i could pull in pips like you hahahahahahahah Jackass

hahahahahahahahaha i made you money hooya and

Aussie_Pride:
Awesome how many pips did you get this time... 1.6pips? 2.3pips? 3pips? man i wish i could pull in pips like you hahahahahahahah Jackass

i think i call it 85 pips+ but i think you call it 8.5 asshole

benjii:
buy 1.47589 stop take profit @ 1.47674 gbp/chf

so you will make 115 pips right? lol

benjii:
i think i call it 85 pips+ but i think you call it 8.5 asshole

You think you call it 85pips now you don't even know what you know.....Its 8 and a half pips not 85pips, it will never be 85 pips no matter how hard you try .... hate when scammers try and inflate their gained pips so they sound great.....Ummmmmmmmmm Jackass

you make profit, pip face... this is an example of my method which works, no it was 236 pips which of course you call 23.6

so lets say you had £1 on following my method, how much dopey have you made ?

benjii:
you make profit, pip face... this is an example of my method which works, no it was 236 pips which of course you call 23.6

Man you really are the dumbest of all the dopey dumbass scammers i have come across to date You talk like their is no difference.....I call it 23.6pips cause that is exactly what it is....you don't call a car a skateboard because a car is a car and a skateboard is a skateboard, just like 236 pips is 236pips which traded @ 1 standard = $2,360... and 23.6 pips is 23.6pips which traded @1 standard lot = $236......Big difference JaCkAsS!