A great method so far - page 17

Hooya:
1.60993? I am not sure which currency you are trading but that isn't current GBPUS. Triggered at 1.60657 but went up to 1.60716 before coming back into profit. My point again (as you keep missing it) do you understand the risk you are taking on and asking your traders ot take on? Do you understand risk at all?

answer the question.........risk? get out of the trading business hoolya. no wonder you dont place trades just reviews.

hahahahahahahahaha

hoolya wrote as edit......

edit and in your answer to your question it would be £59 if you were short and -£59 if you were long

watch gbp/usd

check the time again hoolya

edit... just watch and trade when your ready

now put that in your review

yes ...and what is wrong with my edit?

another trade in the same candle gone 8pips (80 forex pecker pips) against the play.

The funny thing is my trading account is about 5 times the size of yours you shown on your video..because I undersand risk..plain and simple.

I don't care that you don't I care that you don't care about the risk of the people you are taking your money off.

1.60809 - 1.60752 @ £10 my trade = hoolya will answer

I will...I will put up the chart after the hour is complete. I just wished I could show that the method would have had you close before that 5.7pip profit.

of course you will, shall we keep going hoolya or shall i stop now

keep qoing Benjii...I don't take lightly to people calling me a joker, liar etc whilst taqking money from people by making false claims.