A great method so far - page 27

Hooya:
Benjii Let me make this perfectly clear...I have not showed 1 person your system. So don't go around telling fibs again. As for the stops issue-you don't get it to make youre system viable and an actual 'system' you have to have trading rules. There is no point selling a system with the notion that you have provided an idea and it is up to the puchaser to go sort out the rules. Or you can but you need to tell people that before they buy it. I would also like to make it clear that I have not shouted any abusive language at you. You have a habit of calling people who disagree with you names. Even on eBay you call people 'stupid idots' in feedback. And you have also sent me an aggressive PM the other day. So before you start labling us all you may want to look at your behavior.

Benjii

Your system is pasted on some other forum. It was there long before Hooya and you started ....er...umm...talking? Ok well let's call it talking. But like i said yesterday, your video and your manual does not really make sense....well it makes sense, but it needs more explanation...SO...you should not worry too much about the fact that it is available.

Cheers

Moneymax

Ok thats fair enough, but who else could i suspect as hooya jamp in and made a review about 1 hour after purchasing when i explained to practice for at least 2 weeks.

which forum is it pasted?

benjii:
I have been accused of being a marketer, a scammer, spammer, idiot, thief and all other disscusting names you can think of. I hear you saying that no stop losses are in the guide etc, so instead of shouting abusive language why dont you all stop the losses yourself (there is a button for doing that). Now wait until tonight for my report and scream all you like, im here to answer and defend my system that hooya is circulating for free.

Hahahah I have accused you of being a marketer, a spammer, and most definitely a liar, and absolutely positively 100% no doubt about it pure unadulterated IDIOT!! ......

Beacuse you are all of the above old chap

And with your comment about SL i can say confidently that you have the IQ of a maggot....If you put a system together and then try to spam that method, it is your duty and obligation to have all aspects of how to trade that system covered......You are a dumb a$$....

I also have a question? Is your blog page the only page you have to buy the system? Cause if it is you have been caught out lying once again.....You blog last night my time had 28 views and when i had a look today and it was up to a massive 29 views .....You said 2000+ people have bought your system So i can only guess #1 You have another page somewhere for people to buy the system. Or.... #2 you are totally full of SH!T and are lying once again.....Number two seems the likely answer....

Looking forward to hear a review on your golden report....Which is another tool for spamming marketers to spam more crap!

Each and every post you make, you just seem to become more and more idiotic

benjii:
which forum is it pasted?

The one i got it from

Oh this is on ebay!!! i have to see this

can someone post the ebay link? can't find it.

I am glad we cleared that up. I did not release it and I would not do that regardless of whether I gave it a positive or negative review.

Worth noting though Benjii, your 'idea' that you sell in your system is nothing original. Trading like this has been discussed many times before on forums like this one, T2W, ADVFN and LiveCharts.

benjii:
i explained to practice for at least 2 weeks.

I have to keep going over this as you seem to keep missing the point. There are no/not enough rules to practice with in the system.

make your own rules then hooya or would you like another guide on how to? £14 mate please hahahahahaha

benjii:
make your own rules then hooya or would you like another guide on how to? £14 mate please hahahahahaha

You are like some shady car salesman someone buys a car then you turn around to the customer and ask would you like to buy the steering wheel, and if you pay a little extra i will throw the keys in for you......what a lost Dumb dumb D!ckhead

are you serious Benjii? You really don't see how you scam people do you?

Someone should really report your site to blogspot and get them to take it down. They don't allow

scams if reported.