KG Trapping Mode - page 43

limpopo:
it is repaint one candle.

Hi Bro,

.. he..he..he.. it's mean you use it and check it. I don't know if it's called repaint or not... But as i wrote before the last arrow will appear on the top or bottom of second last candle if the condition on the last candle is match with the rules.. and will dissapear if not match wih the rules.. For me it's help me a lot to trade using sea waves...

so, my question is... it's help us or not to predict the price movement?

KG

I need your Signal, Thank KG

kang_gun:
Yesterday (Monday) was boring ... Hope today the market will move again. So, any comment about KG GGH Signal V.1.1 ? hehehehehe.. I'm waiting the common question like this: "is it repaint or not?" huahahahahahahahaha .... so before asking this question, please try it first...

So, is it help to use sea waves? (i mean KG GGH Signal V.1.1)

Huahahahahahahahahahahaha

KG

How I can say.., I use KG GGH signal with KG Target Point and Trend GA-15 Colour to confirm. To trade..? Never so easy like this... Thank's so much KG.

Great job !!!

Files:
sample2.bmp  1927 kb

jaka_u..great chart what are the indicators on your chart is it pivots and what are the arrows they seem like zig zag, are they? they also seem too good to be true are you sure they don't repaint..thanks and congratulations

prasxz:
Hi Kang_GUn,

several days ago I saw your pic screenshort system somewhere in internet with zigzag and little circle draw on it...do u have indi like that Kang_Gun ?

Thx

Do you mean this indicator?

Have fun!

Files:
zig-zagy.ex4  4 kb

hi

demam_emas:
Do you mean this indicator? Have fun!

not quite macth ...I mean if zigzag trend was broke on hig or low candle draw little circle and so on ....anyway thanks

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

kang_gun:
it's ok.. the arrow appear if the condition on the last candle is match with the rules and dissapear if the condition is not match when the last candle formed.

DO NOT use this signal to OP or Exit.. compare the signal first with Sea Waves..

Enjoy it...

KG

Hi Kang,

Im sorry to ask this. and if this is not bothering you, hope you can explain how are the conditons and the rules ? Maybe will help us all to more understanding about the arrow and help us make a decision which arrow that really a signal .

Thx B4

Regards

The envelope setting for TF 5 is

34 - LInear Weighted -0- CLose and 0.05%

When i see in Tf 4 hour, the envelope to small.

Maybe u can tell me the stting for TF 4hour?

jaka_u:
How I can say.., I use KG GGH signal with KG Target Point and Trend GA-15 Colour to confirm. To trade..? Never so easy like this... Thank's so much KG. Great job !!!

Where I can find KG GGH signal, KG Target Point and Red GA-15 Colour? Anyone knows?

Kang Gun

Hi KG,

Could you tell us a little more about sea waves? As I see, there are 3 values that sea wave indicator gives: bar color (blue / red, or violet / yellow), bar height and "first numeric value on the left". So which of them is sea wave, or what combination of them is sea wave? Also, when you say that numeric value over 90 means wave peak, and under 10 - valley, so you mean that if we see 90, price will go down, or current momentum (up or down) will change and we will see a price reversal?

And last thing - could you modify sea wave indicator so it would plot that "first left value" as a line over current histogram? It would be so helpful to see how it changed compared to price changes. Thanks for your efforts to teach us all!

erdenmensch:
Where I can find KG GGH signal, KG Target Point and Red GA-15 Colour? Anyone knows?

You can find out at : post #1 , post #222, post #416