KG Trapping Mode - page 46

kang_gun:
Hi, Bro... looks the Mayor wave still blue and it's means Major wave still move up. So in this situation.. if you want to OP Sell, you have to wait until Major Wave or minimum Minor wave change to red (Down Move)... KG

you are right

sell now

hope it is right entry

Files:

muyuan11:
you are right

Bro.. could you go to the first page... there is a link to a new version... and try to download KG GGH Signal V.1.1 too .. it will help you a lot...

thanks,

KG

kang_gun:
Bro.. could you go to the first page... there is a link to a new version... and try to download KG GGH Signal V.1.1 too .. it will help you a lot...

thanks,

KG

I got it

and this short entry got 15 pips (touch TS )

I am too nervous

confused

kang_gun:
Hi, bro... i don't know maybe you are still not familiar with the new version.. so far i don't have any problem with the new version.. But if you feel comfortable with the old version that no big deal.... you still can trade with that. The new version is more faster that's the point why i build the new one.. here is examples ma trade now.. already 100 pips...

major and minor wave is still blue , why you open sell order?

I enter short Entry on G/J

but now major turn blue ,what can I do? close order now? or still wait?

Files:

muyuan11:
I enter short Entry on G/J but now major turn blue ,what can I do? close order now? or still wait?

I closed order with 30 pips loss .

any help?

muyuan11:
I closed order with 30 pips loss . any help?

Huahahahahahaha... i love it... congratulation.. now you make mistake.. ... that's the part of learning cycle..

OK... Bro, this system is not just when it's blue you buy and when it's red you sell. No...no.... not like that how this system work. I built this system to help me analyse the price movement .. so that's why there are four waves in this system. I imagine that price movement as a sea wave in the ocean. Major wave is the biggest wave and trigger is the smallest wave.

First, just remember.. small waves will follow the big wave direction BUT you have to remember too that the biggest wave direction is formed by the small waves...

So, when you saw the major wave is red. is it mean that the price direction will going down? the answer is maybe yes or maybe no. if the red bar on Major Wave that you see is the last red bar on that wave.. what will happened? it's happened to you today...

You have to see the all waves conditions before you open your position.. Just imagine (use your imagination) when you see the all waves is like you see a sea wave in the ocean....

KG

muyuan11:
I closed order with 30 pips loss . any help?

Bro, check major wave bar when you OP your position above... the bar is red.. yes but don't you see something there? look at major wave bars series before.. it's almost 7 bars flat (same high)...

imagine when you see a sea wave in the ocean... from the top it's going down and then goes flat... what will happened next? check Minor, check Micro and trigger...too..

keep learning bro.. and post your OP again.. we will learning this system together... This trading system is not common .. you need to combine with your imagination...

KG

sorry, its not my way