KG Trapping Mode - page 50

KG Simple System

Dear All my brother & sister,

This is a simple system that base on sea wave concept. Actually sea wave system use stochastic and MA in the calculations. So, this system i hope could help people who still have difficulty using sea wave system...

How about the rules? Man... just watch the chart & do a backtest you will know the rules.. build the rules and try to trade with this system.

Why? Without the rules you will spend a couple minutes to explore and study the system.. and i think that's the way to learn a trading system.

KG

NOTE:

Copy all ex4 & mq4 files to your_metatrader\expert\indicators directory

Copy tpl file to your_metatrader\templates directory

restart your metatrader and then go to templates & click KG Simple System

need clear rule

kang_gun:
Actually three days is not enough... i spent two years use this system and finally i'm familiar with this toys. Bro, you have to learn about Support & Resistance, price movement (trending, bounching, flat etc) when it's happened and what we have to do when we face this conditions. Where you can find all this thing? Here, in forex-tsd you can find everything about how to trade. This site teach me a lot..... (Thanks to New Digital as administrator)....

But, when i read all post here.. i realize that not much people like me. I mean, i can combine an imagination and indicator because i'm visual type. I have a few friends who have a good visualization and imagination and the results suprise me.. after they read this thread, they can play sea waves easily...

So.. i'm trying to build a system base on sea wave concept and using common indicators. I hope this system can replace sea waves who have difficulty using sea waves. i'll post here soon...

KG

so , If you are building EA,you must have very clear rule combined some conditions and indicators , and rules must be consistent .

do you show me the rule you built in EA.

KG - sea wave

Correct me if I'm wrong - so "sea wave" is shape of "sea wave histograms"? And those colors just add some visibility, I suppose. Well, makes more sense now

BTW, when major wave is flat above zero - this means flat market or stable price (and water ) rising? Same with below zero

My last trade (check chart, red lines) - sell at 231.98 (second red bar in major sea wave), close at 231.87 by 25p trailing sl, so +11p total.

Files:
gj1.gif  26 kb

kang_gun:

This is a simple system that base on sea wave concept. Actually sea wave system use stochastic and MA in the calculations. So, this system i hope could help people who still have difficulty using sea wave system...

How about the rules? Man... just watch the chart & do a backtest you will know the rules.. build the rules and try to trade with this system.

Why? Without the rules you will spend a couple minutes to explore and study the system.. and i think that's the way to learn a trading system.

KG

NOTE:

I think "the simple system" is far more difficult for me to understand, although it is the origin of the sea wave system. I like the sea wave much more, cause with the sea wave I know when I have to open position and more accurate.

But hey, that is just my opinion. Still waiting for your EA, Kang. Hope you reveal it to us soon.

Thanks for your sharing i....

Yea I did it!

Hooray!!! I finished reading the thread from page 1 to 50. I thought of making a post to celebrate my success of making it thru till last . Normally, I'll give up half way thru of reading threads.

Thats doesnt mean to say I understand the system. In fact I intend to go through it all once again tomorrow. For now, I need some sleep .

Btw, this is my fourth month into forex and still long way to go.

And, how do i attach a screenshot with my post?

Got it!

Hello again,

Here is GJ screenshot

Is it good for short?

Thank You

Files:
kg.jpg  153 kb

kang_gun:

KG

NOTE:

waoww you made it , now i know you are the master indicator. thx bro. this is what am looking for, very usefull. same like i did, but you are perfect, this my screenshot using T3 RSI, i hope usefull

Files:
capture.jpg  122 kb

arhemsi:
Hello again,

Here is GJ screenshot

Is it good for short?

Personally I would not short here. All waves are small, indicating flat market, and you can visually see that currently there is a range 231.00 - 231.80. Also price is about to hit M15 resistance, ant there is H1 resistance just below. And on top of that, it is friday evening, week close, so one can expect all kind of sudden moves or no moves at all. All this makes shorting (or entering long) very unattractive for me.