KG Trapping Mode - page 36

kang_gun:
And this currect condition.. take a look .. TS already change my SL to profit.. so we are safe now.. just let TS run the profit... we'll see then KG

My SL Buy position was hit... 45 pips... and then I go short... this picture taken after the price hit my SL and then i open Sell position again

KG

Files:
gj_20_1b.gif  25 kb

kang_gun:
My SL Buy position was hit... 45 pips... and then I go short... this picture taken after the price hit my SL and then i open Sell position again KG

And here is my current OP sell condition... TS already set my SL to profit.. so we'll keep TS manage our profit again... we'll see then

KG

Files:
gj_20_1c.gif  25 kb

kang_gun:
And here is my current OP sell condition... TS already set my SL to profit.. so we'll keep TS manage our profit again... we'll see then KG

he..he.. my profil SL already hits when I pray Shubuh... got 30 pips.. so so far we make 75 pips.. in less than an hour not bad in the early morning...

So, on this live sample i just wanna show you how we use SL as our Seat Belt and how we use TS to manage our profit.... Happy Trading

KG

i missed the bus

kang_gun:
he..he.. my profil SL already hits when I pray Shubuh... got 30 pips.. so so far we make 75 pips.. in less than an hour not bad in the early morning...

So, on this live sample i just wanna show you how we use SL as our Seat Belt and how we use TS to manage our profit.... Happy Trading

KG

Hello Kang Gun, I've been using your system for a few weeks. Still trying to adjust. Damn... I missed the 75 pips bus this morning. Few questions I'd like to ask, I normally use 30 minute timeframe instead of 5 minute. Is this advisable or should I switch to 5 minute timeframe? Is there a difference in profit between the 30 minute & 5 minute timeframe? I trade GBP/JPY and GBP/USD.

Thanks.

sixshooter:
Hello Kang Gun, I've been using your system for a few weeks. Still trying to adjust. Damn... I missed the 75 pips bus this morning. Few questions I'd like to ask, I normally use 30 minute timeframe instead of 5 minute. Is this advisable or should I switch to 5 minute timeframe? Is there a difference in profit between the 30 minute & 5 minute timeframe? I trade GBP/JPY and GBP/USD. Thanks.

Not.. only 75 pips... after that i got 105 pips again.. but i didn't post it.. to fast i don't have much time to grab the chart ...

OK.. i prefer to use M5.. first we can entry early and Major Wave is enough to give us an information about what happened in the biggest TF.. so I prefer to use M5....

KG

hi

kang_gun:

KG

Hi kang_gun r u fulltime trader ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

amazing

kang_gun:
Not.. only 75 pips... after that i got 105 pips again.. but i didn't post it.. to fast i don't have much time to grab the chart ...

OK.. i prefer to use M5.. first we can entry early and Major Wave is enough to give us an information about what happened in the biggest TF.. so I prefer to use M5....

KG

After I switch to 5 minute timeframe, I can see the trades that I've missed. I think I will try 5 minute timeframe now. Hope there are more good trades today.

This system rocks.

prasxz:
Hi kang_gun r u fulltime trader ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hehehehe.. hi Bro, wassup... so what do you think? I'm just a newbie who try to play with this games..

BTW: your site very helpfull.. i often visit your site

KG

sixshooter:
After I switch to 5 minute timeframe, I can see the trades that I've missed. I think I will try 5 minute timeframe now. Hope there are more good trades today. This system rocks.

.... calm down... the time will coming... good luck bro..

KG

Nex Shoot

This is my OP Sell just a couple minutes ago... when the price go down and my SL change to profit (TS did it) and then I did an OP Sell Again.. with the same lots.. we'll see then

KG

Files:
sample.gif  24 kb