KG Trapping Mode - page 45

getting long?

I entered long , maybe wrong , just wait what will happen

( price has break resistance ,and all wave is blue)

and I don't see any higher TF , hope it is ok

Files:

kang_gun:
Hi Bro.. it's ok.. Your OP almost same with me... but my SL before i put below the blue dot.. here the picture now.. my SL (25) already profit. KG

so large SL, I am afraid

so if you get some float profit , you move SL to breakeven?

kiss tp

muyuan11:
I entered long , maybe wrong , just wait what will happen

( price has break resistance ,and all wave is blue)

and I don't see any higher TF , hope it is ok

small profit , only 20 pips .

maybe I am lucky till now ,wait another shoot

muyuan11:
so large SL, I am afraid so if you get some float profit , you move SL to breakeven?

Yes... that's my style...

You are NOT LUCKY ... you did what you have to do bro.. you are smart person.. And you not get a small pips, that's ok... just total all your win at the end of the day..

KG

short G/J ON M5

hope it is right

Files:

stoploss

muyuan11:
hope it is right

stoploss ,maybe my entry is not right?

muyuan11:
hope it is right

Hi, Bro... looks the Mayor wave still blue and it's means Major wave still move up. So in this situation.. if you want to OP Sell, you have to wait until Major Wave or minimum Minor wave change to red (Down Move)...

KG

jaka_u:
How I can say.., I use KG GGH signal with KG Target Point and Trend GA-15 Colour to confirm. To trade..? Never so easy like this... Thank's so much KG. Great job !!!

could you share your Trend GA-15 Colour indicator

cementman:
jaka_u..great chart what are the indicators on your chart is it pivots and what are the arrows they seem like zig zag, are they? they also seem too good to be true are you sure they don't repaint..thanks and congratulations

Hey friend,

There are some indicator, they are include at KG Wave System in this thread. Big thanks for Kang_Gun who introduce this system. If you see there like a Pivot, there is KG Target Point Indicator. And Arrow like zig-zag is KG Signal.

Just try it !!, doesn't matter it repaint or not ! I believe KG has his own logic.

muyuan11:
could you share your Trend GA-15 Colour indicator

You can find out at post #222. Have a nice day