KG Trapping Mode - page 63

vario_merah:
Hi Sir'

If I have a chance to monitoring my trade than I just use a dynamic SL ( mental SL), cut my position when the trade turns against me ( trigger and micro shows an opposite signal )

Usually after several profit, I will set an SL at BE+ 1-5 and let the profit run.

If I have to be away from my chart than I will use 'KG support and resistance' to set my SL and TP, (yellow/green dots +/- spread).

In the attached chart I use yellow resistance as my SL and Green support as my TP

p/s: Personally I try to not risk more than 30 pips for GJ and 20 pips for the other pairs.

regard

Hi Anggara,

Nice chart setup, from my understanding when I look at your chart I think your OP based on 4H MA (Blue) in flat condition and the candle cannot break at the Weekly MA (Magenta). Beside that Daily MA (Green) and 8H MA (Yellow) still in downtrend condition. That why you decide to sell. Am I right? I just predict your analysis .

I sending beta version Rev1 #KG Support and Resistance.mq4

Please test

frantacech:
I sending beta version Rev1 #KG Support and Resistance.mq4 Please test

Thanks frantacech... i'll test it..

KG

onetarmizi:
Hi Anggara, Nice chart setup, from my understanding when I look at your chart I think your OP based on 4H MA (Blue) in flat condition and the candle cannot break at the Weekly MA (Magenta). Beside that Daily MA (Green) and 8H MA (Yellow) still in downtrend condition. That why you decide to sell. Am I right? I just predict your analysis .

Good Point Sir'

Your analysis is exactly explain the way I trade... hehehe...

It is all about The very basic of "Belajar Menganalisa Chart ala KG" / "How to Analysis a Chart in KG way" lolz...

regards

anggara

frantacech:
I sending beta version Rev1 #KG Support and Resistance.mq4 Please test

Thanks frantacech. This modified stuff (with alert) is very useful.

hola....

any body here..... cry2)

Lost_angles:
any body here..... cry2)

I'm here

lolz

Lost_angles:
any body here..... cry2)

ssttttt...sttttttt don't cry baby... i'm here.... i'm here... sssttttt

KG

kang_gun:
ssttttt...sttttttt don't cry baby... i'm here.... i'm here... sssttttt KG