KG Trapping Mode - page 18

mrv:
Hi kang-gun,

what stop loss (if any) do you use? And what about losing trades, as it looks like now you only have winners?

BTW, yesterday I entered gj short in the end of the session and bagged

70p Nice system indeed

70p.. wow ur rock man !! I'm glad if this system works for you and give you a profit (that's really make me happy)

SL... good questions, first take a look to ur chart again. Did you see yellow, green, blue and red dot? Those are Support & Resistance use that to set ur SL. I hope you understant how to use SR as your SL or TP. Hokeh, just do a search in this site(forex-tsd) there is a good thread which explain very clearly about SR and how to use it in your trading... read it bro. This site have tons knowledge about forex worlds, do search read it... and read it

Losing trades? Offcourse sometime i get loss too.. hei.. this is not a "Holy Grail" and SL safe my trade. OK, sometimes i'll post when i have a wrong OP and give me red pips.. and we will learn how to recover it .. nice, thanks..... you give me an idea to continue this thread...........

KG

New Perspective

Hi All,

This is really cool.... i'm just do a little change how to set up the sea wave system on my chart and buum... now everything looks easy to read the sea wave.. . Remember, what will happened on the Major Wave is starting from the Trigger Wave.

KG

"KD, my Master teach me to always think out of box".

KG Sea Wave System V.1

OK, here is the new version of KG Sea Wave System V.1... I'll try to show here how we use it on live trading. I'll capture all my OP and explain it... next Monday...

BTW, I'm using nonlag_zigzag too.. this is one of my favorite indi created by Igorad (I hope someday i can talk with him... )

KG

NOTED: The file already moved to first page

Files:
sample.gif  20 kb

lee_at_lens:
kang gun,it means mas gun(brother gun) in my country!just kidding! how long you've using this indi?

Rememmber, you should not speell 'u' in "gun" like "antiaircraft GUN" but 'ou' like "milliOUnaire" :-)

Use Stoch 62-2-2 as a filter

Here is what u can do to filter the begining and the end of major wave.. just use stochastic and set it to 62-2-2 (LWMA and High/Low price).. good luck

KG

Files:

Good System !!!

But could you give us the *.mq4 files??

fxaddict2:
Good System !!! But could you give us the *.mq4 files??

I'm so sorry, i couldn't. sorry...

KG

Ok

It's OK, Mr. KG...

This system seems great, I will try it this monday.

Thanks for sharing with us.

demam_emas:
It's OK, Mr. KG...

This system seems great, I will try it this monday.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you, i really appreciate that

KG

need confirmation

kang_gun:
Thank you, i really appreciate that KG

A question from newbie for this system .....

Do we must trade with same direction as major wave?

If trigger is agree with micro wave, but they dis-agree with major wave, can I open a position with small TP?

Example:

A new wave is starting.

Trigger wave and micro wave is red, but major is Blue.

Can I place a SELL with small TP? say 10-15pips?

Thanks for your explanation