KG Trapping Mode - page 41

hi

kang_gun:
YES... Dolly is one of the best trading system. And the peoples who develop the system are great people .. they have spent their time and hard work to make this system working and make profit... Salut for them who have develop this system and share it for free..

The point is.. have we done as what they did ?

KG

hi Bro nice EA you made ....yes you did

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Starting Forward Teas EA on Demo Account

Hi.. all

Today i'm starting to forward test "Got Green Huh EA" for a week on demo account first. I decided to test it on demo account first, to do the last fine tuning for the code before we forward test it on real account.

Because of connection etc reasons... i test this EA on H4... And here is the first shoot this morning we'll see then.. is this EA smart enough to make profit?

KG

kang_gun:
Hi.. all

Today i'm starting to forward test "Got Green Huh EA" for a week on demo account first. I decided to test it on demo account first, to do the last fine tuning for the code before we forward test it on real account.

Because of connection etc reasons... i test this EA on H4... And here is the first shoot this morning we'll see then.. is this EA smart enough to make profit?

KG

Here is current condition... SL already change to profit.. we'll see then

KG

kang_gun:
Here is current condition... SL already change to profit.. we'll see then KG

And here is the current conditions...

KG

kang_gun:
And here is the current conditions... KG

Wow very good :p

Looking good KG

If you do share this EA I would be very interested to use.

Either way, well done and great work!!!

kang_gun:
And here is the current conditions... KG

I take this picture before SL profit was hit (on M5 so it's clear to see).. and the second picture after SL was hit. We'll see then.. the next shoot..

KG

safire25:
Looking good KG

If you do share this EA I would be very interested to use.

Either way, well done and great work!!!

I will share it bro... after this EA ready to use. I'm still working on the logic and do some fine tuning.. so i need more forward test..

Just keep watch.. i'm try to post it here what this EA doing... wish me luck bro

KG

Shoot No. 2

Here is the next shoot... made by EA just now..

KG

kang_gun:
I will share it bro... after this EA ready to use. I'm still working on the logic and do some fine tuning.. so i need more forward test..

Just keep watch.. i'm try to post it here what this EA doing... wish me luck bro

KG

you got it

Good luck!!