MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1667

Hi guys, I´m new in programming mql4 und so I need your help. Here is the setup: Time=9.30 GMT so do buy 1 lotat market (trailling stop 25 pips) and sell 1 lot at market (trailling stop 25 pips). This setup I want to tradeevery day and just adjust the trailling stop. Thanks for your help. jimbofx7
ok, I must be really messed up.. I write: int tt=37; double eu=tt/10; Comment(eu); return(0); and I get "3" have I been up too late programming? shouldn't I get 3.7 ?
I have 5 indicators that I want to use, and few plain money managment rules. Pleasehelp me I am sure this will not be more then 5 minute work. I will send you $10 via paypal plus 0.1% of whatever EA makes in real life. my email is vuky2005@yahoo. com
[Deleted]
I use the command SetOrder(OP_BUY,lotwin,Ask,2,Ask-(50*Point),Ask+(50*Point),Red); (lotwin is variable define previously integer) I always got this error; 'SetOrder' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\test.mq4 (91, 16) Can somebody help me ? Thank's !
Hello All, I've made an EA from EA builder. It's basically an RSI based EA. I also have managed to include a timefilter into the EA. But I want to add 1 more feature which is I'd like open position should be closed few minutes before US market open. I use it on GBP/USD TF 30m I can't figure out how...
Hi! I've read the excellent text:Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: AlertingSystem. I like the fact to be able to trigger an .exe file instead of a .wav. Ineed to trigger .exe from an INDICATOR either for Buy, Sell, Close Buy, Close Sell.or It says we can trigger either a .bat .exe or .vbs...
double uhigh=High[Highest("EURUSD",30,MODE_LOW,1,1)]; on a audusd chart gives me the high of audusd not eurusd.. (real time)
Is it permisable in the EA to reference different timeframes and trade differentcurrency pairs. So the ea is placed on one chart 5M GBPUSD but it also references datain the 15 minute timeframe placing order for say GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
I entered my ea for the contest and got a check mark.. the other day I modified it some and reuploaded it, but no check mark has appeared.. are you guys just behind or was I not supposed to reupload a modified ea
[Deleted]
My EA often takes more than three positions consecutively in the same direction.  Does this disqualify me?
[Deleted]
I am testing 5-min data on EURUSD mini-lots from 2005.10.20 to present. On 2006.02.03 my EA takes one of many profits on profit targets and is flat. At that timeit had 653 trades. Though there are signals after that, it takes no more trades. Chart>Options are set to Max Bars. History includes the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Patrick Nouvion has been posted. Patrick says about his workin the Interbank FX, Championship and about Automated Trading: I was in Vegas for the Forex Traders Expo last week or so, and still a lot of peoplecame to me and...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 197 of the 19th of September 2006 is now availablewith the following changes: Fixed sort and search for access points of the trade server.Fixed error that occurs at closing the testing visualization window.Fixed error that occurs at initialization of experts when...
This is a hard one to explain, but here goes: (think celcius - Fahrenheit) there are two currencies that exactly mirror each other.. one is on a scale of about half of the other, and moves perhaps 3 pips for every2 pips the other currency moves. The question is, how would you make a scale sothat...
  Reliable Trendlines  (25   1 2 3)
I have an autotrader that enters trades with set stop and profit. With slippagehowever, my stop moves further away from the open price, and my take profit levelmoves closer. I want to ensure that I always have the same profit and stop. IfI encounter slippage, I want to, like using trailing stop,...
Do I need to open the MT4.0 Terminal using given account ID AND master passwordto apply the EA and watch the account? or I just leave it there and some one of MetaQuotes will run that Expert Advisorfor me?
Hi This is a question about strategy tester. There is no AUDJPY data at symbol window,although I want to do strategy test aboutAUDJPY. How can I do test about thet symbol. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, New user here!! Last platform I used had a shaded (color optional) band above theprice showing the spread. Is there an already programmed indicator for this in MT? If not how hard would it be for me to learn MQL4 and create an indicator that doesthis? Thanks very much for your help and...
Hi, possible for simple joining of different 2-3 indicators into one sub windows ?How to do it? Thnx
Does anybody gets this error - unbalanced parenthesis at end of file. Doesn't it drive you nuts. Now you have to look thru your 10000 line code for anunbalanced parenthesis. It seems that generally unbalanced parenthesis should not go beyond the next semicolon,which will greatly reduce the search...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, article named "The Equipment for the Automated Trading Championship 2006" has been published. It contains description and specification of the blade server,on which the Expert Advisors submitted by the Championship Participants will...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article named "Crude Registration Results" has been published. It contains the statistical data about Championship Participantsand their geography, the typical errors at registering and submitting of ExpertAdvisors, as well as some...
hi... I'm sorry if this question has been asked. but i can find it using "search". too many result to be checked . I read in user guide that EA stop running when client terminal shutdown. how to overcome this? because I can't turn the computer on 24 hours. I'm using my office's computer and it turn
[Deleted]
  why???  (8)
what is the trouble of the MultiBank FX? where is the MultiBank FX? (NFA ID: 0362216 )
[Deleted]
Has anyone added the SendMessage feature to an Indicator. I am new at this and Iam having a devil of a time making it work. Can anyone help?
When I do a back test using MetaTrader 4 tester , I notice that the tester doesn'topen buy order unless the sell order is closed , and doesn't open sell order unlessthe buy order is closed. I'm asking if there a way to let the tester open a new order even if the previousorder is not closed. Thank...
[Deleted]
Hi All. I wrote an Expert with my Strategy. When I Active it, After Take 3 Position, it dont take anymore. Can you Help me?
[Deleted]
I am looking for a way to read the account history and get it contents into an Excelspread sheet for analysis. Trying to let some off line tools do some better trade analysis. Can this information be accessed through MQL4
  Backtester Bug  (9)
I was recently backtesting an EA I wrote for someone else, when I discovered itwas producing odd results. I was backtesting on H1 using 'Every tick' model, it seems to produce impossibleticks, here is one result: And here is the M30 chart (EURUSD 2pip Spread): One can see the entry price of 1...