MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1660

Qq EA  (27   1 2 3)
newdigital: According backtesting results this EA is increasing deposit from 1,000 to 1,500,000 for almost 4 years. See backtesting results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general Wow. now that's amazing. Even at 10% correct (meaning to 150K for the 4 years..) that's still some pretty darn good...
[Deleted]
  Mq4 Manual  (6)
Hello there, does anyone have information on where I can download a Manual for MQ4? Any info will help, thanks. Pipsqueak2
  Pip Boxer EA set  (7)
Found these on Yahoo been fwd. testing and they have been doing pretty good have them on aud/usd,usd/chf, and usd/jpy and this week. Chf: 2trades -36pips,+46 pips,Aud: 2 trades +45pips and +45pips and Jpy:1 trade for +60 pips. A total of 160 pips for this week so far. Use all on M15 timeframe...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Ilia Antonov (Via) has been published. Ilya imparted his views on automated trading, told about hisExpert Advisor and the current developings in the field of automated trading systems: I changed much in my Expert Advisor...
The new MetaTrader 4 build 200 has been released. What's new in comparing with build198: Removed Multilanguage Pack, the distributive size decreased to 3 MByte; Added feature to manage tabs of charts bar with drag'n'drop; Tester: Reduced limitations on the amount of passes in genetic optimization...
[Deleted]
Hy Everybody, I have the following situation: extern double A=1.1111; double L, M; L=(Close[1]+Close[0])/2-A; M=(Low[1]+Low[0])/2-A; N= (L+ M)/2; The question: Is there any way to find out next "N" Highest or Lowestvalues since "N" Last Highest or Lowest values(they can happen in anyamount of...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to track the historical negative float for an account? I'd like toprogrammatically track the open position negative float for some systems.
[Deleted]
For most brokers the spread represented in the MarketWatch bid/ask quotes is differentthan what I get using the MarketInfo spread function? For example, the bid/ask quotes for the broker may show a 3p spreadon GBPUSD but the MarketInfo spread function shows it at 4p. What is the real spread?Or, do...
I know you just came out with a new version, but in the next one, would you considerthe array push and pop as a function?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the recent news has been published: "One Server Outage". One of the servers, on which the client terminals and Expert Advisors of the ChampionshipParticipants are working, failed last Saturday. For this reason 20 Expert Advisorsdid not work...
please I want to calculate how many lots I can open for one EURUSD I can open 5 lots with 5,000 but for GBPUSD I can open 2.5 lots anyboby can help me thank please write code for me thank very much !
Is there a script that will turn off all the EAs on MT4 after one (or more) EAs makes a trade? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Forex trading requires more than just skills in fundamental and technical analysis- it requires a balance of emotional skills. A first step is understanding yourtrading personality. In trading there are many types of people. Are you're a hyper or a passive trading personality?How to you handle the...
[Deleted]
Hi I need QQE from VT platform coded for MT4. If you can help please contact mecreztor [at] hotmail [dot] com.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Sixth Week" has been published. Six weeks of the competition are behind us now. The AutomatedTrading Championship 2006 is the half way through. There are continuous movementsin the Top Ten. Yesterday's leaders leave...
for the life of me i cannot find how to adjust the size of each column in the tradeor account history.. I adjust them and they pop back to where they were as soon as the mouse leavesthe adj line... is there some kind of option that i am missing? for instance , to prevent misunderstanding, if you...
  New EA - "Predator"  (214   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Following in the fabulous lead of "Terminator" (based on the 10Point 3 EA) brought to us by Tom Maneval, here's a version I've been developing that I've dubbed "Predator" to continue the tradition. Like Terminator, this EA uses the core order processing logic of 10Point3 and provides five different...
[Deleted]
help me please , I want close all the oder by one click anyboby can help me thank  please write code for me thank very much !
[Deleted]
Hello.We have a formula written for Meta trader 4 and want to translate it intotext. Can anyone help us on this issue? Cheers, ümmü
The new MetaTrader 4 build 199 has been released: Removed Multilanguage Pack, the distributive size decreased to 3 MByte;Tester: Reduced limitations on the amount of passes in genetic optimization (minimum200 passes);Tester: Imrpoved fractal modeling of a bar. Now more smoothed patterns are usedto...
Does any one can help me how can I write on a 5 min chart MACD indicator calculated on a 30min base? It may be simple question but I'm a beginer in MQL so plese forgive me. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello all Does anyone know a reliable trading system(preferably mechanical) leased or sold? Thanks
[Deleted]
Use this functin of "OBJ_GANNLINE" can solve the relation of the priceand the time. have anybody try?
  MACD BB Dots  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Nexgen T-3 Fibs ProTrader. http://www.nss-t3.com/t3.htm I hear a lot of folks raving about this thing. I think that this is something we could use.
Hello, I don't know what it is with this indicator, but when I try to put it on the strategy tester the whole system freezes up, and I have to crash the program. I adjusted it from the original to have it lookat the MN1 time frame, and thats about it. It shows errors on compile, but works on the...
Help, i need a programmer, for System from Visualchart to transform to mql.4. How can it do for me??. Regarts gatowman
This is the predefined MA indicator from terminal, it has a drop-down list for MA method, and a drop-down list for Apply to. I am just wondering how can I put these drop-down lists in customer indicator. Cheers
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Statistical Report #2" has been published. It contains data about the most popular symbols and timeframesof the Championship, about amounts of multicurrency Expert Advisors. Moreover,it gives statistics on the amount of closed orders,...
I find a possible bug in the new build 199, MT. When you open a Profile in MT, it will not close the previous Profile. So if you wish to switch between Profiles, actually, you will end up with openall the charts in those Profile on the screen. Cheers
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this EA? It likes to trade A LOT, and it looks good on the backtesting (yea, I know backtesting means virtually nothing, but still...)