MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1665

[Deleted]
Hi, How can I create a buy order every 5 pips? Thanks Brave0Heart
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 the "Championship Report: First Week" has been published. The report contains brief conclusion about the first-week results,three leaders and characteristics of their Expert Advisors. Besides, the top tenexperts of the week that earned over...
Was it the intent of ATC-2006 Rules to allow 3 open positions with 5 lots per positionfor a potential maximum trading 15 lots at one time? If yes, I believe most interpretedthe Rules as only trading maximum 5 lots at one time. If not, there is a leastone Partcipant is trading multiple positions at...
[Deleted]
What is the fastest way to manually (i.e. non-programmatically) close multiple openpositions? I know that I can manually close positions one at a time by right clicking on eachopen order listed under the Trade tab in thTerminal window and, then, steppingthrough the "Close Trade" dialog for each...
error 'Mode_Maxlot' variable not defined. how could this happen? ~>_<~
Renat I posted the question that I do not get the same results as the server for thecompetition. I am not out to prove that MetaTrader does not work, I think that it is great softwareand very well written. I also understand that sometimes isolated bugs can occur. I am just concerned that I...
I am looking for the real forex traders who is running one or more EAs for at least 6 months on real accounts and consistently making profit. Please come up. This is good fun and the newcomers also can get good guidence from you mentors.
[Deleted]
Hello every body I experienced the problem that during running an indicator, Bid and Ask are always the last tick and not seperately available for each tick. I tried to handle this problem by running my indicator within an E.A. but the problem steel persists. Can you please advise me how to solve
[Deleted]
I'm new to this code writing so there might be some things wrong with this code.However, what I'm trying to do is modify stop orders (long and shorts) that canmove at the same time regardles of where price is going. As of right now on theopen of the candle if will change both. But say, when it goes...
There is a good thread on Mouteki at forexfactory.com. If some of the elite members would like to test and develop it further, it would be great. The recent expert created for Mouteki is attached(not mine), the author says that he incorporated momentum into it to prevent fasle trades. For the full
I wonder, are there any woman developers?
Hi can anyone please help with getting and expert for DJIA working. If you could please post a simple one that works, I think I have a problem withvalues values, point etc... e.g if(OrderStopLoss() < Bid - Point * TrailingStop) do you have to maybe divide, multiply point values ?? Please help...
Updated client terminal MetaTrader 4 build 197: Tester: changed the procedure for stops. First Stop Loss, and then Take Profit ischecked. Very important at use of model "Open price only".Tester: changed the memory allocation algorithm during optimization.Tester: fixed charge of the commissions for...
It's quite easy! Just copy and paste the code below: <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" id="top10" align="middle" height="320" width="645"> <param...
Many traders use MetaTrader Client Terminal, but they do not frequently commenton the software in various ratings. Tell what you think about our product, for example, at EliteTrader.com in the section named MetaTrader 4:
i've got this error and tried backtest in visual mode many times but still can notfind out why this error occour pls someone know any reason to force this happen pls reply ^_^
[Deleted]
Tester with the latest version of Terminal provides much shorter period of testingthan previous version for the same period of datas (M1, M5,...). Is it possible to get more datas ? also M1 starts 2006.09.08 and M5 starts later 2006.09.15. M5 should provide a longer period of testing isnt'it ???...
This is my out of the box hedge fund stragety. I am going to open 25 - 50 forex accounts and run a different EA on each account. This will be considered my stragety portfolio. I will then set up a ranking system for the portfolio based on the account performance of the previous month. the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am need to view the "A.D.M.I" within MetaTrader, into a histogram barchart format not the current standard line chart Can anybody help or advise me how this can be done? Regards Neal.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Alexander Ovchinnikov (Sashken) has been published. Alexander tells about main characteristics of his Expert Advisor: I agree that stops must be placed. I just could place a StopLoss for my expert at400 to 500 points. I...
  Poll: balance of the winner  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
It is interesting to see the statistics of participants' expectations of the balance of the 1st place winner Let's just write it down, e.g: Balance - 32 000.00 no flooding, just a number
[Deleted]
  Slippage?  (3)
The expert I entered for the contest is set to close all orders as soon as the profitis over 100 usd. However, it seems like there is a certain lag, so my orders areclosed with much smaller profits, the last one was a loss :(. What could be thereason... slippage, server? My account: https://www.mql5...
[Deleted]
I have been unable to get the Strategy Tester to work properly with entry orders.I have replicated the problem with a bare-bones Expert (see code below). When thisis run on the Strategy tester for EURUSD 5 min chart, the program creates an entryBuy Stop order on the open of the 6:55 candle on June...
For the MQL4.community, we created a new search engine that can search in differentsections: It is a beta version yet, and we are improving it now. The search form can be foundat the top right of each page. Use instructions are very simple and resemble those of standard search engines: In the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am about to upgrade my MT4 Client Terminal from build 188 to 196. Last time Iupgraded I lost some of my experts! Lucky I always back them up. Is there any officialupgrade documentation and release notes for each build that Metaquotes supplies?Have Metaquotes fixed this problem? In my opinion...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the new article named "Report: The Championship Started" has been published. It summarizes the first results of the Championship: some traderswere rejected to be registered for different reasons, disqualification of someother Participants...
[Deleted]
I suggest an option in Statements to choose to edit Statements and History withor without Cancelled Orders. thanks
[Deleted]
Does anyone know where I can find the code for relative volatility index in MQL4?
[Deleted]
Hi, i tried to register for the contest 2 weeks ago but never heard back. Can istill register? if so please contact me ASAP at my listed email - scott @ compoundfx.com. thanks.