MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1673

Blockbuster EA  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
hi all, i found this ea on yahoo metatrader group. The backtest is amazing ! i started forward testing it on H1 TF. Hope some one can evaluate as well
[Deleted]
hello: how to add the following indicat lines on "MarketProfile" indicator? TOPLine[i]=High[Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Period, i)]; BOTLine[i]=Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,Period,i)]; Period is equate to value since (extern datetime StartDate = D'2006. 06.23 00:00')to current    
[Deleted]
Is it possible to customize the chart style that is outputted by the strategy testerwhen selecting Open Chart? Being able to customize this chart output to match what I have on manually markedup charts would help tremendously.
[Deleted]
I have downloaded one of the expert advisor, back tested it with historic data andlaunched it onto my chart live trading. Although it shows expert advisor initialized,it does not show any buys, sell alerts. what can I do need help...........
[Deleted]
First time poster with a first time question. I have an indicator set up to calculatea moving average and then two shifts of 33% and 99% away from the center, and thispart functions flawlessly. The only concern is how do I set it so that it onlydisplays a total of five digits on the graph output; IE...
Does anyone have a method for quickly copying & pasting backtest results into another application to showwhen an EA was in & out of the market? If there is a method for doing it in Excel, that would be good. Iwant to end up with a horizontal bar for several EA’s, showing on & off times for several...
what is with this error in my metaeditor.log? 2006.06.28 13:53:37 Dictionary: invalid attribute '</text>'
[Deleted]
Is there a way to construct a stop limit order. I want to buy on a stop using apending order but limit the price I will pay in case of a spike. I thought of usingslippage but since with a OP_BUY I am issuing a market order I will pay whateverthe Ask price is with no limit (or so it seems). Any help...
[Deleted]
Does anyone knows whether (and how) an expert advisor can remove itself from the chart after it accomplishes its task
  microseconds..  (1)
is there any way to get a time period less than one second within mql4? (microtime in php and vb, and perl I think)
[Deleted]
How would I go about putting a line (or arrow) on a chart at a certain value withinan expert advisor? Thanks!
[Deleted]
hello all.. Need a programmer, please email rates, your location, and experience. Also we willneed you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Thanks! Josh jross@integrityfx.com
[Deleted]
I'm a nooby who is basically trying to learn a few things. I used a program builderfrom http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.wsforex.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwsforex.com%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D which is a site i found on this forum. I need...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to get the total positons held besides looping with OrderSelect looking for OP_BUY and OP_SELL and counting with OrderLots() and if not,does anyone know how fast this, especially in a rapidly moving market such as arounda report?
[Deleted]
I'm playing around with scripts and realize that they don't have the ability toset external variables. Is there a way to pass a variable into a script eithermanually or via another indicator on the chart? Here's what I'd like to do. I want to identify an upper and lower channel on thechart. I'd...
Can anyone tell me how to get and compare the last three prices (ask or bid)?
I WANT TO WRITE AN EA that will place 5 buy pending orders above the present priceat 5 pips interval and 5 sell orders at same interval below the present price.Anyone can help with the code please.
Preserving capital in the forex market. Being new to this autotrading, I desired a way to "Catch" this critter if it ran away (because of some unforseen condition in the market that might hit a weak point in my expert) and started losing my capital while I was asleep...I thought I might set a limit...
Hi, question: the script "Trade" needs some changes or does not everywhere works as default? This is what I am getting : 19:28:10 trade USDJPY,Daily: loaded successfully 19:28:12 stdlib USDJPY,Daily: loaded successfully 19:28:12 trade USDJPY,Daily: Error = invalid trade parameters 19:28:12 stdlib
  LOOKING FOR EXP. M/A EA!!  (16   1 2)
Hi, does anyone have an EA for a 2 line exp m/a crossover entry and exit signals? thnx
Code base StringArraySuite.mqh submitted 2006.07.14 not yet proof read?
[Deleted]
This is a cool idea. http://www.cot4metatrader.com Glyn
Hi I was wondering if I could enlist the help of someone to help program an EA that would be used to trade news events. I have developed a very simple method which I try to use before all major news events, which has been working very well over the past few months, and I would like to now automate...
[Deleted]
I've this code i will pass you, the code, is based in ADX, and has to do 2 things. First to set Arrows when the ADX make a Cross, and Second to set a 1 Alert whenthe Arrow is set in the Price Chart. The Arrow thing is working, but i have the issue that when i try to set up thealerts, i have 2...
[Deleted]
I would like to establish a business relationship with a programmer for EA workthat I need immediately.  Please post your interest here, and I will contactyou.
Hello all I wrote an EA that works ok with real time quotes (InterbankFX) but when I tryto test it with Strategy Tester (ST), all attempts to buy or sell result on error131. What can be wrong ?
MetaEditor Help contents are the same as those of the MQL4.Community Documentation? To get references about MQL4, there is no need to download megabytes from internet.Everything you need is in your PC already. You just have to open the "Help"tab in the "Toolbox" window of MetaEditor....
[Deleted]
I've been trying to code an expert that buys when the faster MA crosses above theslower MA and sells when it crosses below. The expert enters trades correctly butit won't close a trade and start a new one when the MA's cross. Can someone tellme what I'm doing wrong? int start() { double MA5C,MA20C...
Hi somebody out there pls help me to evaluate the following EA , as of whyit perform good result on backtest for model :control point and not model :everytickand also the EA on demo acct did not tele EA with backtest on control point   attachis the...