MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1674

Can I use iHighest in custom indikator for higher and lower period without previouslyopened chart, does the data indicator is colecting is from history folder or it is updated inthis case from incoming data. Sample for using this code in indicator: int start() {//æ= Period() = 240 ( H4 ) =æ//...
I wanted to know how to change the size of the arrows...for example, here is mycode to draw a BUY arrow on the chart.. SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,108); SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1); SetIndexLabel(0,"BUY"); SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0.0); See the GIF attached..(small red...
Ellipse disappears when the center of the ellipse is "offscreen" To Reproduce the problem: 1. Draw an Ellipse 2. Rotate the ellipse so that the Price values are the same, but the time valuesare different (left and right side of ellipse are defined by TIME) 3. Resize the chart so that the...
[Deleted]
  Server Time  (2)
Hi, I'm getting this error Error!!! Server_Local_TimeDiff Do not match! If Server is active. You need to change Server_Local_TimeDiff! Or you may have to change the Friday_Close_Hour. Do I need to change one of these lines? extern int Server_Local_TimeDiff = 10; extern string...
[Deleted]
How can I open a box, ask a value, and get this value in a variable ? thanks !
I've poked around but I cannot seem to find any place to download history data fortesting purposes. Does anybody know where I could get such a file? Perhaps a yearof data? GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDJPY data would be especially good. Thank you inadvance! Lance...
[Deleted]
Do any of you have any routines for checking to ensure the integrity of data? For example, I noticed last night a hole in my daily bar data from FXDD on June 22nd (incomplete data for that day) which completely threw off the pivot levels for the next day. Fixing that made the levels work perfectly
[Deleted]
We are running an external program that generates a trigger number for trade execution. We want to import that trigger number into an Expert Adviser. How can we go about doing this? Is anybody else trying to do something similar? Thanks
  Mq4 Broker With Max Pairs  (12   1 2)
Guys, Anybody know which Mq4 Broker has the maximum amount of forex pairs ? I have Alpari and Fxdd, But I want more forex pairs e.g. aud/cad and aud/jpy etc. Oanda has loads, But its not mq4. Also, as a recommendation , I would go with Fxdd as opposed to interbankfx (I experienced an increase in...
[Deleted]
Hello, where is define the sender name "Expert Advisor" of emails sends by EA? Is it possible to define an other sender name ? thanks
[Deleted]
Greetings to all. I have a few questions regarding MetaTrader functionalities throughMQL4. I want to know if it is possible to programaticaly switch to a specific openedchart window, other than the currently showed one. Also I've been looking for a way to attach an Expert Advisor to a chart from...
[Deleted]
I have an EA with parameter inputs and it's working fine. However, when I changedsome of the parameter inputs of the EA and run Strategy Tester again, StrategyTester keeps giving the same results. The report shows the same numbers, nothingchanged. Why? Changing the inputs should have affected the...
[Deleted]
Hi there, my EA produces Error # 138 instead of sending an order (ca 10% of orders). Whatdoes this error mean? What can I do to solve this problem? Thanks
Hi ND Can you help here? The attached EA made one million from 1000 in a week, but it is working in demo only can you adjuste it to work in real. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi folks, As you can see I have created an Object "Close". I have used ObjectSetText()to output the ema price to the Main Chart Window (Win 0). This works except thatI actually have 3 ema's, w/objects, and the 3 text strings/price over lap eachother. I would really like to have the text/ema price...
We are starting upgrade of our servers today: IP addresses will be changed, websites and MT 4 Demo Server will be taken to the new hardware.The break in the МТ4 Server operation will not exceed 2 or 3 minutes. Users should not chnage any settings: The terminal will switch to the new server address...
[Deleted]
If i use MarketInfo to place order, can i skip Refreshrate() ?
  Brokers discussion  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all, Anybody know of a data provider that gives an overall estimate of buyers vs sellers per symbol by MANY forex brokers? And, Anybody know of a place to scalp freely? - I think Dukascopy from Swiss is allowing this since they dont really have a desk, but I am not sure. All I do know is that...
[Deleted]
You have now a good opportunity on our website: If you liked a material, you cansend a link to your friend. When an article or a script in the Code Base are being viewed, the e-mail fieldappears in the left part of the window. A
As an alternative to Alpari and Interbank FX backdata, for systems developers that want very accurate FX data with no gaps, spikes or missing bars going back to 1998 on all currency pairs including the crosses go to: http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/fxtrader Backdata is available in 5 minutes...
  Terminator v1.0  (22   1 2 3)
This EA uses the i_Trend indicator. It simply opens trades long and short. The management and profitability of the trades is mainly done thru the settings of s/l and trailing stop and should be continually tested monthly on the most recent 1, 2, and 3 month periods as maintenance to keep up with...
Hello, Is there any program to integrate the various Jurik Indicators with Metaquotes? Thanks, Miguel
[Deleted]
i cant used any expert on demo account it dosent working what's problem ?
[Deleted]
I'm testing an EA on different pairs (the 4 majors) and different timeframes (5m,15m, 30m and 60m) and I want to know if there is a way to have all 4 of the instancesof MT4 running at the same time to use the one EA from one location on my PC. Rightnow I have to compile and save the EA in each EA...
[Deleted]
i am trying to use the parabolic sar as an exit indicator. my code is if(Close[0] >iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0)) CloseOrd=OrderClose(OrderTicket() .... etc etc it is reacting in testing s if the sar is 2.0,2.0 instead of 0.02, 0.2 what gives?
[Deleted]
Hi, Can anyone help me with a little script that I got on my mind.. I"m newto MQL but I found something that can promise me constant profit of 4 pips perweek, and I really need to transfer it to code. I want the script to run on weekly period. When a new candlestick is created, the program checks...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I'm trying to write a custom expert, but it's been a long while since I've programmed in C or C++. I'm able to check an open and close of a previous bar, and if the condition that I want is met, then I want it to wait to check new price data that is coming in and to execute my order when
[Deleted]
Hi All I write expert advisor in meta trader version 4 (MQL4) How Can I use it in meta trader version 3.83 thank you
is there a way I can stop the printing of the Expert log messages, because evenif the whole script is stopped it stills prints out pending msg's. That's annoying!
[Deleted]
Hello: I am new to MQL. I have some custom indicators. Only the ex4 files. I see in thereference that there are functions available to compute the values for a numberof indicators. Are these specially written functions, or is there any feature inan indicator that allows it to be called as a...