MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1670

[Deleted]
I am searching for a percentage chance indicator - PCI. I was wondering if anyonehad this indicator or if they new where to find it? I have looked in many spotsand cannot find it anywhere. Thank you for all of your help
[Deleted]
Please see attached screenshot with the two highlighted lines. The same EA duringforward testing, put in the opposite order what was done during backtest. How canthis be so out of whack?
I believe this is the best forum I ever be involved. But as time passes and new EA's and Indicators are posted, this is begining to be very very confuse. I strongly sugest that some new procedures must be used in order to avoid this problem. In some months nobody can find sorted documentation of
[Deleted]
I have a file that contains history back to October 2005.  It is saved to theC:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\history\InterbankFX-Live Accounts folder.  I rebooted the platform after saving the file to the folder.  I have"Max bars in history" and "Max bars in chart" set to 2147483647.  "Use...
[Deleted]
  News Indicator  (3)
News Indicator. Good day everybody, I have seen somwhere on this site what I would call News Indicator. I believe, it was code example showing how to read file containing array or CSV file. It was marking platform screen marked with vertical lines and comments indicating times of news potentially...
Hi, I'm quite new to MQL4 language. My Expert Advisor use pyramiding strategy, butI still can't figure out how to implement pyramiding strategy in MQL4 language.I've read "Trading functions" documentation, but it seems that MQL4 doesnot support pyramiding. Could anyone help me with this problem?...
[Deleted]
I recently spent 3 hours sitting and watching a 1 minute chart on InterbankFX and it skips periods Example 12:31 SKIP 12:33 12:34 12:35 Skip12:37 It does more than 25% of the time. This causes serious Jerks and Skips withSMA EA's Does anyone have any good idea's to get around this or know of a...
[Deleted]
I cannot seem to get reports using the right dates that I have entered into the ST parameters . If I put in 2006.05.28 to Todays Date, I get results from 2006.08. 03 to Todays Date. I tried on several different platforms. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks, Brian - brl@marketallies.net
[Deleted]
I have a file that contains history back to October 2005.  It is saved to theC:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\history\InterbankFX-Live Accounts folder.  I rebooted the platform after saving the file to the folder.  I have"Max bars in history" and "Max bars in chart" set to 2147483647.  "Use...
Hello, Could anyone give me an example of how passing an int value by reference to a DLLfunction? I have tried the following code: C++: main.cpp of MyDll.dll: #define DLLIMPORT __declspec (dllexport)...DLLIMPORT void __stdcall GetIntValue(int &i) { i = 10;} MQL4: Library (mydll_lib.mqh):...
The first month of Registration at Automated Trading Championship 2006 nears toits end. Over 300 developers of mechanical trading systems have submitted theirdata to participate. 95 of them have already completed their registration, andtheir experts are being exposed to the final tests. The list of...
how do i go about making my EA know which way the ZIGZAG INDICATOR is pointing?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'd like to know how to send an order without any takeprofit or stoploss levels.I just want to buy or sell at next market bar. Any clues? Thanks for helping.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Rashid Umarov, known as Rosh has been posted. Rashid supposes that: "The expert to win in this Championship must include 3 to 5 independent experts,which to open rather often. Say, 5 times a week for a currency pair. And...
Hi all I found this strategy and it works well . can someone make an ea for this method. I have attached details of the method in pdf format. the file is proctected with password. 20 pips per trade is a possible in 95% of times. I need the help to develop an EA that can work with this method , and...
Hi everyone, My very small EA is not counting the bars properly..... I thought that if I'm ina 5' chart window, it would do it, but it does not. So because I'm new at this, I'm trying with something very small, just deliveringbuy stops and sell stops at 20 pips from the last bar high and low. It...
I am trying to switch from CMS to Interbank FX and I have used a lot the GANN HiLoand the "Linear Regression Acceleration" I can't find those indicatorsfor the MetaTrader4. Any help will be greatly apreciated. Gann HiLo HLd:=If(C>Ref(Mov(H,Lb,S),-1),1,If(C<Ref(Mov(L,Lb,S),-1),-1,0)); HLv...
I can't get rid of visualisation. The checkmark and + - buttons no longer appear and every time I click Start opensautomatically visualisation window
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me find a 'Wav' signal for the ForexOFFTrend4(2)? Sometimes knownas the Alascanpipassassin.
hello everyone. i just recieved a some new files for metatrader. i have attached them in a zip file. the first file is a news file. whenever there is a forex news report that causes the market to spike up or down, it displays right above the candle the type of news report it was that caused the...
I have my expert advisor designed to only trade once.. but others can, by lookingat the magic number of that ea's trade, well it seems that when it trades, thetrade is not wipped out when it gets stop lossed out and will not enter anothertrade until i reset it manually. Is the trade supposed to...
Updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 195 has been published. In this versionthe visual mode for userfriendly tracing of expert advisor has been updated. Itis the preliminary version before official build 196. What's new: Comments (function Comment) are shown during tests.Fixed the showing of...
How to flush the *.hst history data to disk on demand ? Or How to automatically flush them the disk every hour? Thanks SimonChan
[Deleted]
I have sent this same question to the support team. I can't make it post here I don't know why (too big?) so here is the link to theother site where I have the question posted. https://www.forex-tsd.com/44405-post88.html the tester isn't giving me consistent reports with the same settings. One...
[Deleted]
I have few questions: Is it possible to do what I set up Multi_Lot_Scalper to do autotrading? If so,how can this be accomplised? Can someone please explain? I generally trade using 5 min chart. What is the best chart to use for trading.I do however look at the 30min, 60min, 4hour and daily charts...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, an interview with Sergey Kovalyov known as SK has been published. Sergey imparts his views of Forex trading as a whole, as wellas automated trading and the Championship particularly. Besides, he tells abouthis plans: "I'm going to compose a...
  Hedge  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi all, i have been looking for a hedge ea for months now but not having much luck there is bound to be a free ea out that can do hedge trades and take profits at given equity level??? so any help in the right direction would be great or any of yous wrote your own?? im learnng mt quotes but way off
[Deleted]
Is there any site where can I find ALL Brokers who uses MT4?????
  Free margin  (2)
Free margin is shown in real time in the Terminal/Trade tab. I want to seethe lowest value of Free Margin during a week. Is there a way to see the historyof Free Margin, eg, for the last week? 
MetaQuotes Software Corp. starts the unique Automated Trading Championship 2006 sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDirectDealer LLC. and Interbank FX LLC.. Unlike numerous traders contests, this championship is intended not for traders,but for Expert Advisors writen by them. Within 12 weeks...