F - page 83

Artyom Trishkin:
This is interesting. Oleg, you're already (only in my memory) two years into your third year - developing a system, saying you've already done everything exactly and... and the first trade, you're down 52 quid... What a way you've spent two years calculating how to enter the first deal with a super-system...

Here is the result of the delayed monitoring...

Explaining this case :

Working lot == 1

Instrument NZDUSD (5 digits)

Spread == 37 pts.

Opening Time 10:15:47

Current picture :

Profit == 240 pt.

Oleg Tsarkov:

So he unplugged his computer from the internet after the transaction, or shut it down, or closed the program)

What's the point of a signal like that?)

What's that got to do with the computer? Although I can really disconnect it, turn it off, throw it away, etc. You don't have to worry about that.

The signal is coming from the broker's server.

In order to verify the operation of the monitoring, I closed the position and the time of triggering of the monitoring did not take more than a minute. All changes in equity over five hours were ignored by the monitor.

Олег avtomat:
In order to verify the operation of the monitoring, I closed the position and the time of triggering of the monitoring did not take more than a minute. At the same time, all changes in equity during five hours were ignored by the monitoring.
Keep the terminal open and observe the monitoring...

Oleg Tsarkov:
Keep the terminal on and watch the monitoring...
I have everything on all the time. And watching.

Олег avtomat:
Yes I have everything on all the time. And watching.

And the monitoring is really slow... This is what I see on your open trade. And the price in the terminal right now is 0.65411

Time Type Volume Symbol Price S/L T/P Price

2016.01.11 15:14Buy1.00NZDUSD0.657020.678750.65653-49.00

Олег avtomat:
да у меня всё включено постоянно. И наблюдаю.
Олег avtomat
:

Yes I have everything on all the time. And watching.

strange, judging by your funds the system showed maximum drawdown at the time of order closing.

To be honest i didn't pay attention to it, but from friday to monday the funds show. apparently i have too many trades on my signals, so the delay is not noticeable)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And the monitoring is really slow... This is what I see on your open trade. And the price in the terminal right now is 0.65411

Time Type Volume Symbol Price S/L T/P Price

2016.01.11 15:14Buy1.00NZDUSD0.657020.678750.65653-49.00
it means the comrades have laid down a thrifty update algorithm)

Well, the experiment has already done its first good (with monitoring) - and that's good ;)) Otherwise, how long would we have been sitting in the dark ....

Олег avtomat:
Well, the experiment has already done its first good (with monitoring) - and that's good ;)) Otherwise, how long we'd have been sitting in the dark....

Come on, come on, come on, come on!!! :-)

Let's see...

Happy New Year!!! Hurrah!

Reason: