F - page 88

Олег avtomat:
Yeah, that's how I did it too -- didn't work and didn't bother... Until today. But today I wanted a page of "signals" (with data and picture) in my pocket to the forum - if that's the idea of this "pocket", it would be convenient. But it didn't happen...

ÓÎ!!!!

Learned. Paste from pocket button

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

By Alexey Volchanskiy

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2016.01.16 01:44

Here, inserted your signal from the pocket. You have to click on the penultimate right icon in the post editor. But it only pastes the link, as you can see.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

F

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2016.01.16 01:44

Here, inserted your signal from the pocket. You have to click on the penultimate right icon in the post editor. But only the link is inserted, as you can see.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

tractor F

new-rena, 2016.01.16 06:35

OOO!!!!

Learned. Paste from pocket button

Here, pasted your signal from the pocket. You have to click the penultimate right icon in the post editor. But it only inserts the link, as you can see.

Thanks guys !!!

Now I know how to do it too.

Олег avtomat:

Thanks guys !!!

Now I can do it too.

It was hard, but we made it! ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It was difficult, but we made it! ))
Yes, live and learn ;)))

Олег avtomat:
Yes, live and learn ;))
Oleg, the tractor needs to change the cart in my opinion. Waiting for the 25% lease to be paid off is fierce.

new-rena:
Oleg, the tractor needs to change the cart in my opinion. Waiting until you pay off a 25% lease on it is fierce.
New Year's Eve is over ;))

Олег avtomat:
New Year's Eve is over ;)))
Brother, please tell me, what's the problem with tightening equity?

Vladimir Zubov:
Brother, please tell me, what's the problem with pulling up the equity ?

The conditions of the competition don't allow you to open extra lots.

But everything will work out ;)

Олег avtomat:
New Year's Eve is over ;))
Yeah. If it's a competitive model, there's no reinvestment. It's all or nothing there, the main thing is to have someone to push and not to let the cyclists get ahead, provided, of course, that they themselves aren't ploughing through the 1st position into the abyss...

new-rena:
Yep. If it's a competitive model, there's no reinvestment of losses. It's all or nothing there, the main thing is to have someone to push and not to let the cyclists get ahead, provided, of course, that they themselves aren't ploughing through the 1st position into the abyss...
No big deal... Here, let's go with the opening ;))
Reason: