F - page 80

Mikhael Isakov:
Building a model is not difficult. It is difficult to build a model that makes money.
Was it about some abstract flashback model about nothing, aimless and meaningless? No. Both goals were defined and objectives were set.

Олег avtomat:
Was it a question of some abstract phonetic model about nothing, aimless and meaningless? No. And the goals were defined and the objectives were set.

Maybe it's time for a New Year's greeting.

Happy New Year to everyone!

The main thing is to believe in miracles.

If you believe too much, they can come true.

Once again. Happy New Year!

I like the thread, although it went a little wrong. I hope to get back on track. Although this path (about this branch) you and I do not know.

So the question about truthfulness remains open.

Well... Guaranteed to fail for those who don't try. New successes in the new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

SUCCESS TO US ALL !!!

Tractor at the start. Monthly run --- January (04.01. to 28.01.) --- results at the link in the profile, then go to thetractor F link

Олег avtomat:

Tractor at the start. Monthly run --- January (04.01. to 28.01.) --- results at link in profile, then go to linktractor F

Oleg, by F it says no data, probably W?

By the way, what's the goal this time?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Oleg, by F it says no data, I guess W?

By the way, what's the target this time?

No, it's different here -- there's no contest. Not yet, or not at all, or not in January -- I don't know. Bidding in the terminal is closed. And there's no January 2016 contest on the schedule, and registration for December 2015 -- geez... Anyway, I don't know what's what yet.

As soon as the contest starts -- that's the way to go right away. The goal is to win.

W -- that's a different song.

Олег avtomat:

No, it's different here -- there's no competition. Not yet, or not at all, or not in January -- I don't know. Bidding in the terminal is closed. And there's no January 2016 tender on the schedule, and registration for the December 2015 one is a mess... Anyway, I don't know what's what yet.

As soon as the contest starts -- that's whenthe tractor F will go. The goal is to win.

W -- that's another song.

So sign up for contests or freebies, I can give you links later. I've got a few freebies here in late December, I'm experimenting on them myself. Basically, I can try to negotiate for a free account with real properties. For $10000 )) Pings to London, servers are flying.

I myself have been monitoring on this forum for self-discipline, but have not followed my program 100%. Do not worry - we'll get through )).

I will not be able to communicate now - I just flew in, I am making jelly for my girlfriend)))) She does not know how, but I promised ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So sign up for contests or freebies, I can give you links later. I got a few free ones at the end of December, I'm experimenting on them myself. Basically, I could try to negotiate for a free account with real properties. For $10000 )) Pings to London, servers are flying.

I myself have been monitoring on this forum for self-discipline, but have not followed my program 100%. Do not worry - we'll get through )).

I will not be able to communicate now - I just flew in, I am making jelly for my girlfriend)))) She does not know how, but I promised ))

And remember, even a monkey can be taught to program. But to cook jelly - that's serious )))
Reason: