F - page 79

Artyom Trishkin:
How convenient to fit the evidence to the hypothesis...

If no hypotheses are put forward, there will, knowingly, be no result.

See

By the way, all science is built exactly according to this algorithm: from hypothesis -- through experience -- to proof. And not vice versa. So, it is not surprising.

Олег avtomat:

Yes, this is not an easy task. And it can be solved in several different ways, and depending on this, the results will vary somewhat, but not significantly.

I said what I wanted to say. But if it makes you feel better, I can be more specific: I was able to separate noise from information. Although, there is still a lot to think about ;)

If you make an effort instead of wasting your energy on nihilism, you can do it ;).

It's like the anecdote:

" - and you say you can..."

Joo Zepper:

It's like the joke:

"- and you say you can..."

I don't have the task of convincing you of anything.

Олег avtomat:
I'm not here to convince you of anything.

Here we go... And what about what you said about my flat thinking and my hemispheres? And about applicability of laws of mechanics to the market nobody pulled you by the tongue, you drew the twisted helical graphs of goodwill and in good memory, it means that you wanted to convey something to the public. Get on with it, educate the public.

And so, one more time, Gap, how do you explain this phenomenon in the market? Maybe it's a new word in science, price teleportation?

Олег avtomat:

If no hypotheses are put forward, there will, knowingly, be no result.

See

By the way, all science is built exactly according to this algorithm: from hypothesis -- through experience -- to proof. And not vice versa. So, it is not surprising.

... ... ...

I mean, we got a gap. How do you explain it and tie it to your theory? Simple. It's noise. So you explained it quickly and dashingly...

And now, if we take for consideration the hypothesis of price behavior not mechanical, but psychokinetic, then the gap is a teleportation of the price, as it has already been said above. Why - does it fit the hypothesis? It does. Quickly and dashingly explained? Yes, it is. Is it any worse than yours?

Now prove me wrong. Or are only your trains the most trainable?

Joo Zepper:

Here we go... And what about what you said about my flat thinking and my hemispheres? And about applicability of laws of mechanics to the market nobody pulled you by the tongue, you drew the twisted helical graphs of goodwill and in good memory, it means that you wanted to convey something to the public. Get on with it, educate the public.

And so, one more time, Gap, how do you explain this phenomenon in the market? Maybe it's a new word in science, price teleportation?

Well, move your hemispheres, don't let them get stagnant and atrophied and your mind will move and then the understanding will come about about the applicability and the limits of the applicability of the laws of mechanics to the market.

The helical movement is a model, one of a myriad of possible models with which people try to understand nature. And the "market" is a component of nature (in the broadest sense). The "market" is within our universe, not somewhere outside it. And so it is only natural that it should necessarily obey the laws of nature.

The ancient wisdom, known to us from the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, says "what is above is below". An extremely concise formula. In Hermes it reads as follows: "That which is below is like, but not equal to that which is above, and that which is above is like that which is below, for the greater development of the wonders of the One Thing".

;)

SO

Enough has already been said about the "hep". There's no need to pound water in a puddle.

Artyom Trishkin:

... ... ...

I mean, we have a gap. How do you explain it and tie it to your theory? Simple - it's noise. So you explained it quickly and dashingly...

And now, if we take for consideration the hypothesis of price behavior not mechanical, but psychokinetic, then the gap is a teleportation of the price, as already mentioned above. Why - does it fit the hypothesis? It does. Quickly and dashingly explained? Yes, it is. Is it any worse than yours?

Now prove me wrong. Or are only your trains the most trainable?

Well, why should I have to prove you wrong? There's no need for that.

Some people go to astrologers, fortune tellers... Do they need to prove anything? ;)))

Олег avtomat:

So why should I have to prove otherwise? There's no need for that.

Some people go to astrologers, fortune-tellers... Do they really need to prove anything? ;)))

I see. Well, since you're the sole bearer of ultimate truth, I'm waiting for a miracle. And soon. I'm serious - it's not a joke anymore. Come on, put something material on top and bottom already. You're running the universe and the third year is about to begin, but we're farting in the puddle...

The construction of the model was a very long, painstaking process, which can be compared to reconstructing the appearance of an unknown ancient animal from several fragments of its skeleton. Only the comprehensiveness of facts comparison, their multifactorial consistency verification allowed constructing a model of physical realities of our "world of market processes". But there are still some rough edges, so the work must continue. It is too early to rest. ;)

Олег avtomat:
The construction of the model was a very long, painstaking process, which can be compared to reconstructing the appearance of an unknown ancient animal from several fragments of its skeleton. Only the comprehensiveness of facts comparison, their multifactorial consistency verification allowed constructing a model of physical realities of our "world of market processes". But there are still some rough edges, and therefore the work must be continued. It is too early to rest. ;)

Building a model is not difficult. It is difficult to build a model that allows you to make money.
Reason: