F - page 81

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So sign up for contests or freebies, I can give you links later. I got a few free gifts at the end of December, I'm experimenting on them myself. Basically, I could try to negotiate for a free account with real properties. For $10000 )) Pings to London, servers are flying.

I myself have been monitoring on this forum for self-discipline, but have not followed my program 100%. Do not worry - we'll get through )).

I will not be able to communicate now - I just flew in, I am making jelly for my girlfriend)))) She does not know how, but I promised ))

Let's see.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And remember, even a monkey can be taught to program. But cooking jelly is serious )).
It's true. ;)

Олег avtomat:
That's for sure. ;)
The main thing is that it's long))) The process is 10 hours long and schedules are off, I've already run out for holy water, I know all the salesgirls here )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The main thing is that it's long))) The process is 10 hours long and schedules are off, I've already run out for holy water, I know all the salesgirls here )))
And make sure it's on a low flame, bubbling, like a tear ;)

Well, that's fixed it:

Just in case, registered a new account.

We'll start on Monday.

Олег avtomat:

Well, that's fixed it:

Just in case, registered a new account.

We'll start on Monday.

What's with this place? I had a good run in the Robo contest, I got charged for not publishing the weekly report and now I`m screwed with their contests. But the profits from the contest were transferred to my account, I didn't get squeezed ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What kind of office is this? I was so well ahead in the robot contest, they took me off for not publishing the weekly report, now their contests are screwed. But I got the profit from the contest transferred to my account.)
http://www.fx-invest.ru/trader-contest/schedule/
Расписание конкурсов трейдеров форекс FX-Invest
  • www.fx-invest.ru
Время конкурса Статус СтартФиниш

2016.01.07 21:23:04 Open order time(ms)= 920 Symbol= EURUSD Ticket= 5013864 Command= Sell Request price= 1.08944 Real open price= 1.08944
2016.01.07 21:23:20 Open order time(ms)= 297 Symbol= NZDUSD Ticket= 5013865 Command= Sell Request price= 0.66261 Real open price= 0.66261
2016.01.07 21:24:10 Open order time(ms)= 920 Symbol= NZDUSD Ticket= 5013866 Command= Buy Request price= 0.66293 Real open price= 0.66293
2016.01.07 21:24:22 Open order time(ms)= 905 Symbol= EURUSD Ticket= 5013867 Command= Sell Request price= 1.08949 Real open price= 1.08949

И? Alexei, explain, I'm not a telepath...

Олег avtomat:
И? Alexey, explain, I'm not a telepath...
It is forbidden to discuss brokers here, I measured order opening time with my script. I don't know which broker I use, I think you can guess)). As you can see, the speed is not great.
Reason: