F - page 90

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Oleg, it's nice to have so many fans, isn't it? It's a pity there are only men, no ladies ))

Planes first

;))

Олег avtomat:

thank you for that video !.... it was really good to see it again..... it's funny)

And the girls????? ehhh I wish it was now... but no) and the girls later......

nowi:
thank you for that video !.... it was really good to see it again..... it's funny)

about the sherchel-fam. There is another opinion - do not look for a woman, look for money, women will find you )) Cynical but true ))

nowi:

Enjoy it in good health.

;)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
About sherchel-femme. There is another opinion - don't look for a woman, look for money, women will find you )) Cynical but true ))
No, it's not cynical, it's... to put it mildly... ingenuous. It's an opinion with no imagination, no flight of fancy. And it shouldn't be seen as a find.

Олег avtomat:
No, that's not being cynical, that's... to put it mildly... ingenuous. It's an opinion with no imagination, no flight of fancy. And it should not be seen as a godsend.

When you have money, women show up. When you have women, money disappears. When you have money, women disappear and money appears.

Whoever can break this vicious circle will become immeasurably rich...

Олег avtomat:
No, it's not that it's cynical, it's... to put it mildly... ingenuous. It's an opinion with no imagination, no flight of fancy. And it shouldn't be seen as a find.
It was just one facet of the relationship between aunties and uncles. And a very important facet.

Artyom Trishkin:

When you have money, women show up. When you have women, money disappears. When you have money, women disappear and money appears.

Whoever can break this vicious circle will become immensely rich...

It used to be that lost hussars would marry rich old women. And the wheel started turning in the other direction )) But it's too late for me, all hopes are on forex))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It used to be that lost hussars would marry rich old women. And the wheel would turn the other way.) But it's too late for me, all hopes are on forex))

By the way, ran mine on the US news on Friday. It's okay, it's alive. I have a bonus account for $70, it was lying idle since the end of last year, so I decided to use it. I do not want to multiply the threads here, I thought you said you did not mind.

In

Artyom Trishkin:

Whoever can break this vicious circle will become immeasurably rich...

The circle of samsara... The wheel of samsara...

Whoever breaks the wheel of samsara attains nirvana ;))

Reason: