F - page 38

ULAD:

I kept meaning to ask you something to lean on. Is it automatic trading or manual operation of the tractor?

Which TF is involved?

Vinin:
It's either trying to catch up with the tractor (driverless it is), or on the contrary running away from it. It depends on who or what is ahead. But it looks more like the tractor is ahead on its way. And the tractor driver is trying to catch up, but for some reason he can't.

Yes... there is some truth in this definition... and this position has to be changed... it's time for the tractor driver to take the wheel...

Friday, 17 April.

Week no. 14 : 13 April -- 17 April 2015.

avtomat:

Yes... there is some truth in that definition... and that needs to change... it's about time the tractor driver took the wheel...

The implication of these words is that the tractor is on automatic, but at great risk to the tractor.

I would still like todeclassifythe timeframe. In a public discussion as it were.

ULAD:

The implication of these words is that the tractor is on automatic, but at great risk to the tractor.

But I would still liketo disclosethe timeframe. In a public discussion as it were.

There is no hard link. We have to change something...

avtomat:

There's no rigid attachment. We have to change something...

There's no hard link, then maybe there's no automatic trading. You're lying a bit :) come on.

Something has to change. Otherwise the target date will go to infinity. We won't wait unless the balance naturally ends up at 0.

This event will reduce our expectations, but we will be disappointed with the result.

ULAD:

There's no hard link, then maybe there's no automatic trading. You're lying a bit :) come on.

Something has to change. Otherwise the target date will go to infinity. We won't wait unless the balance naturally ends up at 0.

This event will reduce our expectations, but we will be disappointed with the result.

Don't get wise... although... let's say semi-automatic is both, or vice versa ;)) but come on.

I guess we'll start on Monday ;)

Monday 20 April.

Tuesday, 21 April.

Reason: