MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1383

Hi I trying to use the lowest low over the previous 10 bars, but I am getting strange results from iLowest(). Do others have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? It appears to mix up the type constants. I've tested it on M1 & M5 because they move faster....
[Deleted]
I am following this strategy for few months and it works pretty well. I want some one to create an ea for this and publish here. Anyone who creates the EA, please publish here... This strategy works perfect only for AUD/NZD pair Strategy: Attach Moving Average indicator with period 50 in H4, H1...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm looking for a way to start MT4 so that it will automatically login with provided account details (username, password, server). This account is not part of the accounts menu in the Navigator window so it is not yet configured with MT4. I'm looking for a way that will allow me to open...
Need I say more?
This is where it was claimed that yes. http://forum.micex.ru/forum/login/Tech_common/show_topic?topicid=118054580581660 But autotrades.ru no longer exists. It would be interesting to talk to this person
[Deleted]
Is it ever necessary to go into negative values on any of the properties for an EA while optimizing? Example ........................start step stop MACDCloseLevel -15 .. 1 .. 15
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been trying to extract the high and low (found on the bottom of MT4 when your mouse is a bar) to calculate the range of the bar and comment it on the chart itself. Anyone can point me to the right direction how this can be done? Thanks & Rgds Nelson
Would someone please explain, or point me to an explanation of why the Strategy Tester needs to interact with my broker? My broker (MB Trading) frequently brings down their Demo system...why does this prevent me from testing?...I can't seem to test on the weekends either. If I've downloaded...
[Deleted]
I am confused as how to retrieve the values of custom indicators. Does the mode refer to the buffer number? The following is from the indicator: //---- indicator buffers double UpBuffer[]; double DnBuffer[]; double UpSignal[]; double DnSignal[]; double smax[]; double smin[]; double trend[]; and I'm...
Hi mql community, i have added a new section to my website where you can view around 1500 strategies written for mt4 and over 1500 indicators. I want invite you for public beta test and you may tell me your ideas in this threat. Soon i want to add search facility so you can search in fulltext. its...
[Deleted]
Hi FX maniacs :) I am trying to make a function to calculate some statistic analysis. So I want to have a two dimension array with close price (Close[i]) and a calculated second dimension. So I think everything is OK but actually it isn't. The problem is that i can't put value of constant "c" i the...
[Deleted]
Hi Would anyone be able to tell me how to setup audio alerts for the attached Indicator? Many Thanks Ian
[Deleted]
Last Nite the Unthinkable happened with Forex MetaTrader4 an Erroneous Transaction that was Closed Out, Cancelled and Forced me to Close my FOREX UK Account. Good luck on fixing the MetaTrader4 Software. A Former FOREX Currency Trader.
I'm currently running a demo version of MT4, I haven't noticed a screen filter tool. Does MT4 have such a tool?
[Deleted]
For some reason, when I run the stradegy tester in quits after about a couple of weeks of data. I have the data, and can run befor and past the time, but never more than a couple of weeks worth, anyone else seen this. By the way it is on forex.com demo account. Don't seem to happen with fxpro...
[Deleted]
As an example of how to use one of my simple designs, I'm making a clock indicator. I would like to make it as convenient and customisable as possible. Perhaps with different display options, switchable at will. Perhaps with information about the time of trading sessions . Perhaps, it would be a
[Deleted]
Hi, My EA is calling this function to record the signal it trades on. void enregistrecsv(int donnees) { int fichiercsv, ecriture; fichiercsv=FileOpen("signal.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,';'); //ecris le signal dans un fichier .csv if(fichiercsv<0) Print("Erreur a l ouverture de...
  Static Question?  (9)
int DetermineChangeInDirection(){            static int LastDirection=0;            static int CurrentDirection=1;                                                                 if (CurrentActiveTrades==6)CurrentDirection=2;//Swap Buy and Sell Parameters                                    if...
Hi guys, I have this code called Sweetspot gold that draws lines at every specific interval like 500 pips etc It writes a Name at every horizontal line it draws string linename= "[SweetSpot] " + text + " Line", [SweetSpot] 1.6500 Line Can this be written in the DESCRIPTION too?...
[Deleted]
Hi, Do you have any idea how to resize two dimensional array? The function ArrayResize work only for the first dimension. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to close order when ema5 cross ema10. I don't know why but don't work. In function SecondTakeProfit(), I use iMA to close order. Thank's pgforex //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Vrai-Trailling.mq4...
Is it possible to do 1 or is there any floating around. Price touch of Moving Average
Ever since I have started this, I have wondered what difference the time frame/interval used (on a chart) and to the manual trade or an EA really makes? Doesn’t the EA &/or a manual trade examine the data at approximately the same rate and then responds accordingly to the latest data or regardless...
[Deleted]
Hi, I kept getting this error message. "2009.11.05 06:28:57 JQ-EMA-Final EURUSD,M1: Open order error: 4109(trade is not allowed in the expert properties)" I went to "Tools ->Options -> Expert Advisor", "allow live trading" is checked. I still getting this Error message. Please help me....
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have a breakout_EA that places buy and sell orders a specific number of pips away from a selected amount of previous bars. I need to add a fixed stop loss option and adjust the "day_start_hour" function so a half hour can be added, e.g 15:30...
[Deleted]
Hi, can you suggest how to make an array of indicator buffers? The following did not work (SetIndexBuffer not seeing param2 as an array)... double buffer[][5]; ... for(int i = 0; i<5; i++) { SetIndexBuffer(i,buffer[,i]); } Thanks, Bob
im trying to code a simple trailing EA, here it is below. if the trade is a buy it moves the stop loss up and a sell it moves it down. but something is not working and I cant figure it it out. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if there is a way not to close to each new month all the positions that remain open. It is a problem of FXbroker that use.. or should I set some setting Mt4 to avoid that any new month me closes all the positions remained open. Regards Michele
Hi, i'm trying on stop-loss by referring to "OrderProfits" but it doesn't seem to work. perhaps as a newbie still need to learn more. can any one advice if the following code had made any mistake?...
[Deleted]
5th digit is irrelevant for the lot sizes I trade. The font sizes are small and almost impossible to read as is, any way to get rid of the 5th digit? Thanks.