Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 7

I am posting a working version of the trading sessions indicator. I am waiting for your feedback. Errors, shortcomings. What have you noticed?

Not all features are enabled yet.

Who can tell me if I put the indicator in codebase, will I be able to edit the description, update the file in the future?

gip писал(а) >>
Who can tell me, if I post indicator in codebase, will I be able to edit description, update file later?

It will be possible to edit the description and update the files, but only after checking by a moderator. As with the first publication of course.

Most of the time it doesn't show anything, you should put yours out there so you have something to compare it to

It doesn't show sessions on timeframes above 15. That's because everything is piled up and doesn't look good. Please check it.

Frames are switched off by the mouse icon on the right, drag it to the circle. The same way they are switched on.

Now I've figured it out. I'm going to change my work on the higher timeframes a little bit.

Still, I don't see the point of displaying the frame even on H1, although I left it on. On H4, I've turned it off.

Try it now:

Is it working? Do you want to talk about it?