MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1378

[Deleted]
What EA you want? Don't buy it, you can get for FREE YM: FPFTrade Skype: FPFTrade Email: support@fpftrade.com http://www.fpftrade.com | http://www.fpftrade.net | http://www.fpftrade.org
Hi everyone, I have recently downloaded the metatrader platform so its all new to me, when I try to compile any recent changes to me EA the message "could not launch compiler" pops up, could any kind person help ? K
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone I am trying to get my EA to read the value of a line drawn by a custom indicator. The indicator has NO buffers, instead it uses Object Create to draw triangular lines. How can I get an EA to read the price value of these drawn graphical objects. The usual coding for custom indicators,...
Hi, I want to draw trend lines based on Daily time frame (D1) and on the hourly time frame (H1). Is it possible to switch the chart time frame programmatically? I mean... 1) switch to D1 and draw the trend lines...then 2) switch to H1 and draw the trend lines. Is it possible? I am already drawing...
according to the help file,OrderSelect function seems only can select an order by ticket?
  What's new in MQL5  (11   1 2)
List of changes in the Help for MQL5: 1. Added the OBJPROP_READONLY property for the Edit graphical object, which enables/disables editing of a text in this object; 2. Added an example for the IndicatorRelease() function; 3. Added the IndicatorCreate() function in the "Access to timeseries...
[Deleted]
I am not entirely sure what I've done incorrectly here... but it profits for some time but the moment there is a losing trade it just runs until margin call.
Hi, I have an indicator working with GV and I happened to notice a funny thing that occurs at terminal's startup. I check for existence of GVs at every call of the indicator start function and I've noticed that if the indicator is loaded on a chart when the MT terminal starts, the first check...
[Deleted]
I must be doing something wrong here, I am downloading EA after EA in the user area and I'd say maybe one out of 50 works when I run a backtest. The rest simply do not place trades, I must be doing something wrong, failing to initialize. Can anyone tell me why and what to do to make them operate?
Hello, I build and sell companies for a living although I am now in semi-retirement. I now trade Forex. I am looking to develop EA's and Marketing websites in the UK and Europe but need a Partner with (or even get access to) a UK based Developer of MQL4 with EA expertise and preferably knowledge of...
Hi everyone, could anyone run me through the proccess of setting up my EA to link to other meta trader accounts through the DLL link. All EA's are created in this format so it would be a case of sending the format to the other user and after loading in their experts folder, they would have to accept...
[Deleted]
Do you have jpy M1 history data, lets say for 3 months late? and where is it stored on mt4 folder, is it on history? Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I was doing EAs using EAbuilder website and wonder that the magicnumber dont work. I been generate 2 Eas which one Buy when price above 100SMA, another Buy when price above 200SMA. with diffrent MagicNum. As theory, when i place them in diffrent chart althou same pair, 2 EA should open their...
Not to be seen, although the news says otherwise. Here I am sitting here in the Canaries :), and I see terribly sad faces on the locals - no tourists... And very sad. So the way out of the crisis is more likely wishful thinking. We need to take this into account
I have been trying to create a function that will close a long position when a short signal is fired and vice versa. could some kind soul please help me out.. I am using the 10p3 as the base but I have taken all the indicators our and set up a bar set up. if (Open[pos+0]>=Low[pos+1] &&...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm having trouble getting the Automated Optimization method described at https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467 to work. The code creates the optimise.ini file and copies it into the terminal folder successfully, but when the shell command is given to launch the terminal, I do not see any...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to use iCustom values over time? double val=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Moving Average Rate of Change",5000,9,33,13,5,2,2,0); This works fine, but if I change it to... double val=iCustom(NULL, 5, "Moving Average Rate of Change",5000,9,33,13,5,2,2,0); All I get is zeros... Is this a limitation...
What are the most simplest systems? I know that probability trading is an example, channel trading is another. Does anyone have any other ideas, simple concepts that are used in trading?
[Deleted]
Hey guys, how can i make an martingale like: If the EA loss 3 or 4 times in a row, it will double the lot? Kindest regards, Thomas
[Deleted]
I would like to be able to turn martingale system on/off from the properties input when putting it on chart. How would i go about doing so? Here is my script that performs martingale: if(losses>0) lot=NormalizeDouble(Lots*Multiplying*losses,1); Any help is appreciated.
help!!! I am trying to test my program that will run two ea on two different pairs at one time. For example, ea1 run in eur/usd,another run in gbp/usd. i attach two ea to different chart,it's succesful,but there is another problem appeared. one ea continue open two orders,another ea doesn't work...
I've backtested for some of the trading idea called Martingale System.. I'm sorry for those whose really doesn't like every of this trading idea.. ...from whut i've saw from every sites that i've explored, this martingale system is REALLY widely known as an "account-blower" system.. Just because the...
[Deleted]
This is a free EA I'm forward testing with some pretty impressive results. Average weekly return (past 3 weeks) 7.3% Drawdown 2.4% www.forexgreenback.com Backtest is a pretty smooth linear curve....
The EA i wrote made 21000+ PIPs, since 10/28/09 My question is: would my EA get the same results in a live account? The EA is trading 23 currency pairs. I had some russians do some analysis, they mentioned that in the demo it is trading sort-of-liquidated pairs, which are not available for trading...
[Deleted]
World markets have gone crazy, I'm trading price BreakOutsonly! This indicator is a money making machine! The best investment I ever made as a trader! Membership and EA distribution is capped at 500 tradersbetter be quick. This Expert Advisor program is awesome, trades pricebreakouts only. This...
[Deleted]
I've noticed an issue with OrderSelect and OrderHistory Did some tests, and sometimes when I'm writing the data to a file,changing account and writing again, it still writes the data from theprevious account. I guess it's due to MetaTrader's limitations - as I understand it,the history is saved in...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know how I can tell the background color of a window by using MQL4 commands? Thank you.
[Deleted]
  Trade Expert Manager  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Good afternoon! I propose the following idea for consideration. The Expert Advisors Manager is a system to monitor and manage the mechanical trading systems (Expert Advisors), included in client terminal of the information and trading platform MetaTrader®. The manager provides up-to-date information
[Deleted]
Hello can some one help me with this EA,, I have not been able to make this EA take any orders
[Deleted]
Hi Can some one help me. I have a demo acount with FXCM UK and I can not put any stop loss or take profit in my orders. I tried almost every thing from previous posts but no hope so far. here is my Code: all of these tries failed with error 130 ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,price,3...