MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1376

[Deleted]
Hello can some one help me with this EA,, I have not been able to make this EA take any orders
[Deleted]
Hi Can some one help me. I have a demo acount with FXCM UK and I can not put any stop loss or take profit in my orders. I tried almost every thing from previous posts but no hope so far. here is my Code: all of these tries failed with error 130 ticket1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,price,3...
Hi guys, Please assist. I created an alert to alert on first touch of Moving average but it is alerting me on the wrong symbol. I attached it onto AUDJPY but it alerts - EMA touched on AUDCAD DO you know why? Below is the full code:...
Hello how to join two conditions, which the expression? if (l_iclose_28 > l_iopen_4) ????? and if (((l_ihigh_12+l_ilow_20+l_iclose_28)/3) >l_iclose_28) ld_36 = l_ihigh_12 ; thans
Hello, I found this great indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8641 I often miss trades because it has no alerts when divergence formed. Can anybody help me to edit the code? thank you very much Paulus
When I get this message in the strategy tester what does it mean? Am I doing something wrong because I sure get different results using the same EA parameters as other people, but get totally different results. Here is the message: 2009.11.18 22:54:10 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume...
[Deleted]
i have a ex4 indicator that generates signals. im wondering if there is a way to scan the curren charts for red or blue arrows drawn by the indicator, and send a 0 and 1 respectively to another EA im writing.
I'm sure this is in the forums ad nauseam, but being new I must ask how does one code the opening or closing of an order assuming it means the condition of an "if statement"? I know about OrderSend() and OrderClose(), but how are they used? How is an order triggered and how is its closing...
[Deleted]
Im trying to get my ea to sleep for 1 hour after closing a trade, i use sleep() in live trading but this isnt viable in backtesting so my backtests are not completely accurate. I have opened 2 threads over the past couple of months on this forum about this,and have followed peoples suggestions, but...
[Deleted]
hi, i need help in developing an alert as follow price crosses above 20 period EMA (below 20 period EMA) and MACD crosses from negative to positive (from positive to negative). use MACD histogram default setting 12, 26, 9. thanks
[Deleted]
Let's say I have GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, and GBP/CHF. I wish to have these currency pairs trade only once so that I would only have three open positions at a time and not have a "free margin error" or margin call. Once a certain currency pair gains profit by closing a position, it will then open another...
[Deleted]
How can I put range value in my EA..? example: I want the EA to trigger when Stochastic MODE_MAIN to reach 79 to 80. So the program will trigger EA when the value reach the range value.. Anyone.. please help me with this
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I am using Rahul Mohindar's indicators and expert advisors in Metastock with great success.Has anyone tried to write the code for these indicators in MEtatrader? Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
How can I put the indicator of exponential moving average in a separate window, separate from the candles... Thanks.
[Deleted]
Folks, I am trying to make an alarm alert for when a EMA of say 25 crosses over WMA of 160 on a 3 minute chart. The alert would sound 20 seconds before the 3 minutes is finished (if that makes sense) could someone please help me code this. Thanks in advance for your help J
Hi, Is it possible to remove the whitespace between candlesticks? I have been used to using different charts and are only new to MQL4 but would like to set my charts up how I am cumfortable with them. The image shows approx 20% of candlestick width between candlesticks which I want to delete. ie-
[Deleted]
I trade with several proprietary robots and they work pretty well. They tend to get in trouble at news releases (no surprise). I would like to have an EA or Script that would allow me to Enable/disable experts to trade based on the time of day. Maybe 6 different start and end time sets (in hours...
How can I change Font Settings in MetaTrader ? I want change the font size for (Market Watch, Navigator, Toolbox) . for example : Font: Microsoft Sans Serif Font style : Bold Size : 9
[Deleted]
hello, was wondering if there would be interest in chat discussions onprogramming. only programmers please as this is not a "how do i dothis" type discussion my thoughts are this, by putting our heads together we might be able tocome up with a good method and talk about methods that has not...
  help with coding  (7)
Hallo, please, can enyone help me with my simple EA? I made EA using indicator SnakeBorder, but it don´t work good. I think, I have wrong parametres in iCustom(......), it maybe calculate noncence. I enclose it in appendix. Can anyone please correct my bad EA? Many thanks. Vaclav. email
[Deleted]
I want to change the MA indicator color in my EA, the default color is red. How can I do? Thanks a lot..
Pointless as it is, how would I write a program alerting me when the next bar appears? I ask so I can get the values of a moving average when a bar closes and a new one opens. Thanks
Can someone help me to code an EA with the following rules: 1) price within 20 pips of the daily high/low - that is OPPORTUNITY 2) up/down candle closes 3) up/down candle closes - note the high price of the up/down candle 4) enter long at the up/down candle's high/low price 5) SL and TP options are...
Dear People, I need help; I am testing my work. I need to a function or a method where; when I click on aparticular candle on the chart (MT4), I can collect all the values that comesout in the balloon, plus the time frame and the cross symbols responsible forthe value. I am trying to figure out, but...
[Deleted]
Hi Is there any one to tell me how can I amend or change the Parabolic Sar indicator (not parabolic) ? Thank you
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MA Cross Arrows.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2006 Scorpion@fxfisherman.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property...
  Object magnet  (1)
Hello, it would be nice to add one usefull feature in the MT charts. If I place object into 1 hour chart, for examle trendline ... and stick trendline boundaries to high,low or close of 1 hour candlestick than after switching to 1 min chart these boundaries is not stick to the point i previously...
[Deleted]
  mobile platform  (1)
Hello everyone I am thinking about getting the MT4 mobile platform and I was wondering if there was a way to add your own custom indicator besides the ones that comes standard in the package. I was also wondering if I can load templates, that I have on my destop MT4 on to the mobile, or if the...
took me a while but i thought...thought being the keyword here, that i finally got this indicator i've been working on to well...work. if anybody could take a look and see what the problem(s) is/are I would greatly appreciate it thank you!...
[Deleted]
I understand there are certain EA's and scripts that once installed provide execution times down to the millisecond. Where can I find an EA or script to install that will do this? Being provided with this data will allow a greater understanding of which Meta provider is more efficient in there...