QUIK + MetaTrader - is this theoretically possible? - page 9

Svinozavr >> :

))) Crematorium. "Smoke in the sky, smoke on the ground. Instead of people - machines...." (Crematorium "Garbage Wind") More appropriate, of course, "instead of people - experts")))

OK. For two days without a break - the strategy was being finalized. It's a strange thing -- the creative process. Focusing on one thing, a solution comes up on a completely different topic. So this subtheme served as a kind of catalyst for me to solve my problem. Strugatsky described it whether in "The Waves Shake the Wind" or "The Beetle in the Ant-hill". The character in "The Institute of Geeks", where people were selected, also solved problems this way.

Such is the case. (And this is already Vonnegut.))

===

That's it. We're adjourned. Thank you all for your help in writing the strategy.))

I suggest we go to neurobe and discuss what assholes your Strugatsky's are after all. ;) I guarantee some fresh ideas!

SergNF писал(а) >>

Corrected. "Block corrected".

That's a 5! =)

Wouldn't it be easier to rewrite the Expert Advisor in Excel, where it is easier to work with the reports and requests, and dde makes everything work.

ivandurak >> :
It's easier to rewrite the Expert Advisor in Excel, it's easier to work with the reports and requests.

It's easier for a one-off and not all occasions. That's how it's done.

If you noticed, the subject: QUIK + MT, not QUIK + Excel. And it would look strange on this forum.