And there is not much of a way out of the crisis. - page 3

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Well, that's probably because

a man who has it all just wouldn't consider it a dime, it's just life...)

You take a picture of a Maserati or a Ttch in the garage to close this thread, it pats me off. They just tense the patterns of human happiness, it's not about that happiness, why does not anyone say I'm in Krizhopol here now, and in the Canary Islands you have to say? What's in those Canaries? I do not understand how anyone can relax in the Canary Islands, watch Dom 2 and listen to Potap and Kamenska. When I hear that people brag about it I get into a quarrel that it is not a punt! They may send them a picture of me from the Canary Islands, or else they just show off, like I am a tough trader... Or they may just sit here and watch me. Or first thing you do when you come to the Canary Islands is to go straight to the forum? I forget about the Internet when I have a rest... This is bullshit, this is a pompous gesture.

I'm sitting here in a spaceship looking at the rings of saturn, it's beautiful....

Even if he's in the canary Islands there's nothing to show off about...

Helex писал(а) >>

You take a picture of a Moserati or a ttch in the garage to close this thread, it's bugging me. It just bothers me with patterns of human happiness, it's not about happiness, why does no one say I'm in Krizhopol here and I have to say it in the Canary Islands? What's in those Canaries? I do not understand how anyone can relax in the Canary Islands, watch Dom 2 and listen to Potap and Kamenska. When I hear that people brag about it I get into a quarrel that it is not a punt! They may send them a picture of me from the Canary Islands, or else they just show off, like I am a tough trader... Or they may just sit here and watch me... Or first thing you do when you come to the Canary Islands is to go straight to the forum? I forget about the Internet when I have a rest... This is bullshit, this is a pompous gesture.

I'm sitting here in a spaceship looking at the rings of saturn, it's beautiful....

I suppose a person who has a Maserati knows it's a Maserati, or Maserati.... I'm just saying. A Canary is not cool and not a ponte, it is only from ~$1500. I want to go to South Africa to the World Cup (if our team get there). I'm afraid it will be nice and cool for the price :). A photo from Canary is not proof of that, let tracert send log ;).

By the way, who brags about Dom-2? All are ashamed of it, but they watch) With Kamenskaya and Potap did not trade, I do not know those, maybe really cool ...

In general, I propose to give up the ponts and show off, and do here on the profile. To all PEACE.

sol писал(а) >>

So someone's showing off, so what? Why so much aggression?

Aggression, elementary because of the response to my post. Why should I live in the Canary Islands in winter if I can't stand the sun?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Probably someone who has a Maserati knows it's a Maserati, or Maserati.... I'm just saying. And the Canary Islands are not cool and not a ponte, it's only from ~$1500. I want to go to South Africa to the World Cup (if our team get there). I'm afraid it will be both cool and cheap :). A photo from Canary is not proof of that, let tracert send log ;).

By the way, who brags about Dom-2? All are ashamed of it, but they watch) With Kamenskaya and Potap did not trade, I do not know those, maybe really cool ...

In general, I propose to give up the ponts and show off, and do here on the profile. PEACE, everybody.

I was correcting...

What about not showing off? All suckers are being bred to buy villas in the Canary Islands, cars, yachts, and islands. It's like a proverbial word...

Why does a person need to know how to spell Maserati? )))) it is not written on it, by the way.

The whole world is built of smartasses, go to school classmates where everyone went to some Turkey and there is a photo. That is why there is a crisis, because they have got the upper hand. There are no men left. If everybody starts watching Dom-2 (as a warehouse in the Canary Islands), should I watch it too? No, I do not want to, it is not my thing, it is just that people keep silent while they are in a canary town and make a fuss while they are there.

>>>>>>>>>>> it's only from ~$1500.

Hello, please, first of all I do not go alone *2, and secondly, what kind of vacation when you pay for the trip and a shish in your pocket, $ 100 hundred thousand at least, I went to Machu Picchu 10 thousand euros spent, though in three. But if he is a pioneer, he should be buried in an ambush.

Helex >> :

Machu Picchu is not a resort

>> I want to visit one day (I've been dreaming about it)

show me a picture at least

Helex >> :

I was fixing...

Mate!

>> don't be fooled.

>> don't be fooled.

bank писал(а) >>

Machu Picchu is not a resort

I want to visit one day (I've been dreaming about it)

At least show me a picture.

That's what I'm saying, it's a theme, and the Canaries are a ponce.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Mate!

Don't be fooled.

Don't.

>> I'm just interested in the smart guys, I'm in the mood for it.)

What's so unusual about that? So he likes to drive around the world. Where's the fun in that? I don't get it. I couldn't even go back to my homeland for a long time, it's so shitty, but it's my beloved homeland. Although the streets are cleaner in the Canary Islands, young and pretty girls clean it, but the air is not native, something is missing! Maybe it needs a dose of our soot? Maybe an echo of our own foul language?

And on the subject, a crisis in the head. All squeezed and profitable moment, well, as usual (who is not squeezed, the roundabout on the head, and who profitable jumped up, his legs are blown out). The market is slowly being bought by very farsighted people, and most importantly they do it quietly and unnoticeably. So, gentlemen, be careful with cabbage, or there may not be enough green paper for all. (just kidding)

:)

Hype has always been, is and always will be. And each new wave always makes the most HUGE noise!!!!!!!

Crisis! Crisis!!!! Such a crisis never before seen in history!!!!!!!!! A crisis worthy of the Crisis Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

)))))))))))) It happens all the time.