Kindly need some help - EA Martingale - page 2

I just can't say that i'm an advanced trader...

..but i just could say that i'm an experienced trader...

For an experienced trader, by the term of

PROFITABLE

...is really dangerous for me to consume...as an example...just open some websites about being constant profiting from forex industry...there would be a lot of them..

by that moment, we just couldn't help to examine or do some research on how they could be really consistent profit...

and also for some cases, one would buy their system...spare their hard earn money just to get whut they're dream of...coz by the term of whut they saw...

CONSISTENT PROFIT...

From the time I reach into this idea...i've tried to study to build an EA for this strategy...but unluckily...until now, I couldn't even start from the blank page of MQL...

I've tried self-adjust several of shared EA to match every of my preferred criteria..but not a single one could match my strategy...

***fixed gridding

***non-adjustable lot sizes

***reverse back-up position with doubled lot sizes..

Yes, i've found some of Martingale EA entry..but its entry is always stacking and doubling the losing position...

Found also grid builder, but never made any entry...whether if the entry is positively opened, i just dunno if it could open any reverse position..and double the lot size...

I've might found some EA but doubling the winning position...but its entry had to confirmed by the stochastic and ema...

why i'm posting to some forum like this?...coz i really need help from sumone who could teach me to make some coding for this idea...

About money-management...by the first day in my forex trading...i've been taught about money management...every single trading e-book would reveals all single anatomy of MM..

but MMs' chapter is always been "alienated" by new-comers..emotional trader...non-disciplined trader...

for me...once we consider about how much lot size we gonna put for our positions, we does think about MM...:)

Whatever.

Now cut out the waffle and tell us where you need help.

CB

in the long run martingale is not good strategy. this is tested by many analyses. need nothing to say more

jyforex:

I have tried coding lot of Martingale methods. Unless you have a high probability direction and entry this method will fail. In your example what happens if GBPUSD went down my 40 pips and then went up by 40 pips you will make losses in both the long and short positions.

Hi all, i am a physician involved in Forex as a hobby and playing around with EA builder. However, i have designed an automated trading system with winning rate (65-73%) but most of the won trades is small, while the losing ones are large( from 1 : 2 to 1:3). So, the end of this system is losing but with a very long periods and it could sustain for a period of time without losing the whole account. Simply this EA can survive in ranging to consolidating to moderate trending market conditions but not in a highly trending markets. I have designed an inversed form of this simple EA which can follow the trend very well but lose during the ranging markets. The number of trades on 5 minute charts (around 10/day) or 15 chart (around 7-8/day). I would appreciate your ideas to enhance its performance. Any ideas will be highly considered. Please dont hesitate to share with me your opinions whatever are.

Primarily here i am talking about the ranging EA, the one which could survive in the ranging markets and trying to avoid the aggressive trending conditions.

OK. now, i am thinking of ;

1- I am considering News filter indicators to avoid spike times.

2- using some other indicators to filter the entry and i have found some i could combine. So, i could cut down the number of trades from 10 to 2 or 3 on the 5 minute frame. But selecting only the highly probable ones.

3-considering Hedge or martingale during the highly trend periods.

4-considering using a logical stop loss to cut the nagative trades short without affecting the ones running to my side.

5-Considering using positive progressive betting system instead of martingale. This is based on the high number of my trades are Positive rather than negative.

That is all for now. Please if you have any idea i would appreciate to share it with me to solve this issue.

ESPECIALLY WITH THE BETTING SYSTEM TO CHOOSE AND HOW I COULD USE IT :).

email: mcgene2010atyahoo.com

Hatem

Please look at the big negative trade and help me to design anything to survive during this WAVE