MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1240

or is this function only for opened orders ? I would like to refer to the closed orders using the OrderMagicNumber(). Is this possible ? If YES can I please any example?
Hi! I'm creating a csv parser that will be used every time. I'm thinking about read it once and after that just work on the memory. How can I declare this like a TimeSeries? I'm trying something like: datetime ExtractDataFromParser()[] { } But it doesn't work. What's the best way to do it
I'm using an indicator that draws lines on a chart. The weird thing is that if i look at other charts i have open it seems the line has super imposed itself onto another chart (in the exact same place and way...) Have you guys heard about this? is it a bug? thank you
[Deleted]
Bars in test 2437 Ticks modelled 12323694 Modelling quality n/a Mismatched charts errors 462 Initial deposit 1000.00 Total net profit -925.02 Gross profit 343.73 Gross loss -1268.75 Profit factor 0.27 Expected payoff -13.21 Absolute drawdown 925.02 Maximal drawdown...
[Deleted]
i need to buy or sell when i get the signal from the indidcator and close the trade when i get the reversal signal to buy oy sell, can anybody point me in the right direction, please than k you
[Deleted]
Hihi, Anyone with experience in mt4 FXCM live account, pls explain to me if it happen to u before. i have an EA running on both live account and a demo account. A signal has been generated and it places trade in the mt4 demo account but not in the real account. This was suppose to be my first EA...
Hi, I am working on a script for a few weeks now but can not figure out how to make this feature work. I am trying to just close all open positions at some point of my script nothing seem to work but it keeps opening positions so how could it be possible to just close everything here is my base code...
Hi All, Does anybody have the Damiani Volatmeter v3.2 indicator. His site is unavailable. I saw that the version I have is repainting the green line. Is this correct? Thanks
Forecasting Prices with Neural Networks Many traders talk about neural networks, but few know what they are and what they can do in reality. This article gives a little insight into the world of artificial intelligence, explains how to prepare the data for a network, and also gives an example of
HI ytg_MA_Open_V0 I have found this indicator ytg_MA_Open_V0 on this page http://russian-forex-indicators.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html but this not work, i only see a blank window whith fixed minimum 0 fixed maximun 0 i have change this to -250 250 but this is the samme ....
I am using a demo account of the AlpariUK-Demo server, and can see the price like 1.40028 in chart, but when I used the code below in start() method :    Print(Digits);   Print(NormalizeDouble(Open[0], 5)); got the result : 16:12:37 test EURUSD,H1: 516:12:37 test EURUSD,H1: 1.4003 is there any way...
  auto fibonacci  (1)
HI, so i am trying to chose an auto fibonacci to my ea and am wondering which one to use ? i am not a coder and have been asked by my programmer to produce one. i came across these two (see atchd) ? are these the same ? thanks
hi forum, can somebody please help me with that problem? i use heiken ashi charts and i want to see an alert when the bar color changes. for example: if (close(2)>open(2) && close(1)<open(1)) alert ("test"); but i want to see the alert only one time. i tried to program it with an alert-tag but i see...
[Deleted]
  My first order, need help  (22   1 2 3)
I am sending the first order on my live account, but it doesn't work. Can anybody tell me what's wrong ? It is ok in demo but no on live. I use the below code, Thanks, Scheggia97 from Italy OrderSend(" EURGBP
  Who To Pay?  (3)
I currently have someone from an online EA building company working to build an EA for me. So far, based on my ongoing online interaction with the builder, I'm not feeling very confident that the job will be adequately done as there have been repeated failures in the fulfillment of my order mainly...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I have been trying to run the back test using EA like "DoubleUP2", "e-Gegr", "earlyTopProrate", and many other good EA listed here on MQL4. Everything is good apart from one problem. After the test, I click on "Results" tab. Here, I only see 4 to 20 results only. As a consequence
Hi guys, I've been trying to code an EA that moves the Stop to BE + 1 after price moves a certain amount of pips/ticks into profit, but I have been unable to get it to work. I searched through the forum and found similar examples of trailing stops and moving stops, but was unable to get them to work
I hope someone can help me. I want to call a custom indicator (the one who is attached to this topic). What I ultimately want to do is to generate a signal when i.e. buffer 2 is crossing buffer 4. I am now trying to figure out if I can call this custom indicator or that I have to implement the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm new in working with mql. I got some spezial indicator's for trading. The indicator programming is not visible but I know how to use. Now I want to program a EA arround, but if I use the indicator, I get for 2 lines of the total 5 different values as in the chart window shown. The...
[Deleted]
I need help please concerning in drawing Highest & Lowest of an ExtMapBuffer=iMAOnArray(ExtMapBuffer,0,SignalPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,j); Thank you
[Deleted]
My question is as title. Anyone who share me price/quotation information as well as all available options around that? Thank you very much!
  MT4 PROGRAMMING  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi guys!!! who knows the answer!!! how to remove the line - demo account , from the terminal!!! it appears when you go to your demo at the top of the line
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a 10/30 day Simple Moving Average cross to automatically buy and sell after the cross on the next time bar open. Has anyone written something similar or is there anyone that can write one for me? Just let me know what you charge for this service. Thanks so much
[Deleted]
Hi there, I'm working in one of Forex companies in the world :-) Currently our FX system is using Flex as top UI level that provides functionality for end-users for making transactions including placing/executing orders, querying rate history etc. In other words, users can do everything via Flex...
[Deleted]
How can I send an alert from an indicator, but NOT spam tons of alerts every time it is processed? I want to send 1 alert per bar if appropriate to that bar, and not send any alerts for historical data when loading the indicator. I'd also like to make the arrow symbols displayed to the chart larger...
[Deleted]
Hello @ All, I received the following indicator from a internet friend and its make very good signals. its signals are: Short and ExtitSchort just as Buy and ExitLong Unfortunately, I can not read these signals per iCustom() and I don't have its source-code. Is it possibly to be read these signals
Hello, I'm a novice at trading with MT4 and it's Expert Advisors. I downloaded several EA's and installed them. One of them gives really nice results on the Eur/Usd M5 chart (when backtracked in the tester). On the M15 chart however the results aren't that good. When i turn the EA on, the EA apperas...
  Stochastic resonance  (377   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Interesting article http://elementy.ru/lib/164581 In a nutshell with a quote In 1981, two groups of physicists - one in Rome led by R. Benzi, the other in Brussels, led by C. Nicolis - independently of each other - proposed to focus on the general features of the behaviour of the climate under the
Is there a way to initialize a whole string array to x without doing myarray[100,10]={"x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x","x", .....etc etc }; I dont really want to have a huge line of code so i tried myarray[100,10]={"x"}; but then it only initializes...
[Deleted]
Has anyone seen this before. I have just 5 objects drawn on a chart 4 Text objects and 1 vertical line. When I try to use the following: int    obj_total=ObjectsTotal();  string name;  for(int i=0;i<obj_total;i++)    {     name=ObjectName(i);     ObjectDelete(name);    } The last two text objects...