MT4 PROGRAMMING - page 3

IgorM:

If i understand correctly, the software is mt?

If so, I am simply amazed at you, to go to the MT developers website and demand/request to hack their software so that MT4 will pass off your demo account as a real one?

What kind of job are you applying for? stuntman or kamikaze?

Guys, I need to have it on my computer and not on everyone's!!!!! I won't ask the dts for money later????? I just need to show the account!!!!!

Monday is the first of the month. Is it some kind of holiday or something?

What can you do about it?

rustein:
Cool, I have a demo and a real, I can transfer the demo money to a real account...

I made the problem very clear to you! Don't write nonsense, okay?

gip:

Monday is the first of the month. Is it some kind of holiday or something?

What can you do about it?

what do you mean?

poul:

You can't!!!!!! it'll just make your demo disappear and that's it!!!

the band sign will not disappear, if you're that desperate go to the dc and negotiate, less than a percent chance

poul:

i know it's not fair! but help me get a job!!!!! my god!!!! i'll save some money and then i'll start working for real!!!!

I mean the client side!!!!!! I need it so that if they ask me to show the bill, it won't say !!!!

Fuck, and then you look at these engineers/lawyers/bankers/deputies and think - you are scared to go to the doctor, lawyers just to bribe judges ...... and did they call the country Honduras...

go get a bowl of free soup...... wanted to add non-counseling - I won't ....... but better learn to live honestly

Mischek:

the group sign won't disappear, if you're that desperate go to the docs and negotiate, there's less than a percent chance

What's the deal? Do you want them to take it off?

poul:

How much money is on your demo now?

VladislavVG:

{...} going to the doctor is scary

Guys, how do you make a corpse alive at the time of the test? %-)

VladislavVG:

Fuck, and then you look at these engineers/lawyers/bankers/deputies and you think - it's scary to go to the doctor, lawyers just to bribe judges ...... and did they call that country Honduras...

go get a bowl of free soup...... wanted to add non-counseling - I won't .......

i don't understand you at all!!!!!