MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1245

Non-static Take Profit  (14   1 2)
Hi, I would like to know if the function OrderSend accepts inside the field "Take Profit" a variable value. For example: I want to close a buy order if price is greater than a moving average. I did like this: I read that in an EA the function IndicatorCounted() is not allowed but I must do a...
OS is Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, 64 bit. There is an error appearing after liveupdate starts to update to 226:  Runtime error 2 at 0x100010AC 0x100010AC 0x004588B5 0x0046431E   Full report after Ok: There has been a critical error Time : 2010.10.21 17:50 Program : Client Terminal...
If anyone is familiar with Command Center from TDA, they have a borderless function, where the outline of the program disappears, and the windows are freely movable. They don't have to reside inside of the program outer shell. Is this possible for MT4...I want the normal program on another monitor...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie in MQL4, and a quite bad developper in other languages ;-) I have to fill an array with the datas of the financials announcements. The only way i found is that : Evenement[0][0]="2010.09.21 18:15"; Evenement[0][1]="USD"; Evenement[0][2]="Déclaration de la FOMC";...
  Struct in mql4?  (2)
can i define a C++ Struct in MQL4? i typed in "struct" to see if it gets highlighted like int, double, etc, but it doesn't seem to exist. Is there anything equivalent?
  Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz.  (167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
#----------------------название любое deposit 1000 lots = 0.1 TakeProfit = 120 SpopLoss = 120 #------------------------ instrument is USDCHF or just franc. there are 48 30_min periods in a day, the script only needs to look at prices of open 46 or 45 periods on Thursday night. "If the price of Open
[Deleted]
Hi I have a problem loading a .dll I've written to connect MetaTrader to Matlab. Error is 126 "cannot load library". I've been trying to solve this since a week now and tried quite a lot: Reference is: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1567 I'm using Visual C++ 2010. For learning reasons I've...
Hello, Highest function is very easy to understand. However I often got strange results from it. Below is simple indicator I want to build. It should plot arrows atHighest bar, Period 100. However indicator plots also on bars who doesnot match this criteria. Why ? Thanks, Edas...
  Market model: constant throughput  (273   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Information is a set of bits that cannot be compressed in any way to transmit. It is assumed that the market, as a relatively closed system, generates a constant (or slowly changing) amount of information per unit time. What does this mean? Market data is anything that can be obtained from the
Anybody know how to code delete all object arrows for the last month but keep all arrows for the current month.
[Deleted]
Dear friends: When I run my simple EA, "2010.10.21 16:45:43 '1621166619': trading by experts is prohibited " is printed in log. Can you help me to sovle it? Thank you very in advance. My EA code is the following: //---- input parameters extern double MyLots=0.1; extern double MyTakeProfit=100.0;
I want to make a strategy with high return compilation of 3 different setups for 3 different trading currencies: EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD . The system lets ONE trading currency using margin which is not used by other two. This is so as to enable the system generate generate 50-70% per month or more
[Deleted]
Hi all: I got a problem about the function ObjectGetValueByShift(…). The price value I got from it is the current price, not the one on the regression line I expected. In other words, I always got Close[0] from ObjectGetValueByShift(“ObjName”, 0). I was disturbed by this problem for several days…....
Hi, I am using Alpari and when my EA wants to Close an open Order I get the message: "invalid price 1.32819000 for OrderClose function" my function call is: OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2,White); What is going wrong?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, (PLEASE HELP ME if u manage to figure out, thanks) i have been backtesting a simple program but i did not encounter any problem. Suprisingly, things go weird when i use the same program & running on a forward demo test which i keep on encounter "Error occured 130" i realised that these...
  Help with EA  (5)
I have written the following code to test a simple strategy. However, the trades shown are nowhere near what I want. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? //---- input parametersextern int EntryBars = 17;extern int EffRatioLength1 = 10;extern int FastAvgLength1 = 7;extern int SlowAvgLength1 =...
  Error 4202  (2)
Hello, I wonder if anyone can assist, I keep getting an error message 4202, object does not exist, when I try to draw a trendline. The trendline is drawn but for some reason I cant understand it gives me an error.              ObjectCreate("Trough_Div-"+BullDivCount,OBJ_TREND,0,Prev_Trough_Time...
Hello to everyone, The complete code was working. Compiled with buys/sells. Not that it was profitable. Just adding more steps. When I attempted to add on TakeProfitBuy = 50; the Buy trade will now not close. Could I have some input please. void CheckForClose()  {   double ma0;...
I think there was a crash on MQL4.com servers, a lot of files by trying to download, return the answer "404 page not found" someone ?
Hi, Today i tryed to programm a indicator which draws trendline. the idea is following: use all fraktals in the past 200 bars and the trendline is that one which is toucht by the most fraktals. here is the code:...
Who knows the code or link - please share. The code is as follows: You need an EA to set a specified number of points of profit - Stop Loss when the price reaches a specified Avid to put a Stop Loss when price reaches a set number of points profit
[Deleted]
am looking for an indicator which show the previous day high/low and give alert when the current day price touchs the previous day high or low.. can any one help plaese..????
Does anyone know how to change the color of the price bars? I have an indicator written for another platform that changes the color of the price bars based on a change in perceived trend. Thank you
i have to use SQRT function in my EA .but i add #include "math.h" to the ea,it remind me "math.h" ---cannot open the program file . how to resolve it ? thanks .
If a custom indicator uses values from a 2nd indicator, is it possible to attach that 2nd indicator on the chart from within the customer indicator without replicating the code of the 2nd indicator in the custom indicator ? For instance if my customer indicator uses values from a bollinger band and...
Hi, I would like to know how can I check the number of Lot's of each "security" that I have at the moment on may account. I was trying MarketInfo, but it not returns any direct information. Any idea? Thanks Rodrigosm
[Deleted]
Hello, I need some programming help and i am willing to pay for the help if somebody can find a solution to my question. I have been running one EA for 4 months with 7 currency pairs in 1 account and the account was doing very good but then in august some technical problems caused me to restart and...
A well-known strategy. A certain number of pending orders placed at equal distances from each other are set. Working with Take Profit, but without Stop Loss. The drawdowns are large, but the main goal of the profit is achieved. Is it possible to take such a risk
  Kohonen and Patterns  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon. Has anyone tried to search for patterns (on MACD for example) using Kohonen's net? If yes, please let me know your impressions and experiences. If anyone has similar ideas - I invite to chat. Preferably here, if serious, to email. A big request to write on topic and specifically
Hi, I was trying to get quotes of USDJPY, with the following expert, buy running it on the strategy tester, on every tick, from 2004.01.01 to 2005.01.01: int start() { string sTemp = TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) + " [" + DoubleToStr(Bid,2) + "," + DoubleToStr(Ask,2) + "]";...