Why my Real Account not placing trade?

Hihi,

Anyone with experience in mt4 FXCM live account, pls explain to me if it happen to u before.

i have an EA running on both live account and a demo account.

A signal has been generated and it places trade in the mt4 demo account but not in the real account.

This was suppose to be my first EA live trade as i have just open account, but end up i have to manually place them..

What might have cause the PROBLEM?? i have even forward test the EA in demo b4 go live and it did place some trade!

i have check on the code-no problem, no internet disconnection, EA has been enable, allow live trading has been enable and no error watsoever observed in the journal..

Can anyone with experience pls provide me an insight into the problem? Thanks alot!

Hihi zzuegg,

Thanks for the input.

i have actually modified my EA to suit the ECN broker meaning "My EA will open the order, and then modify it with the right TP/SL"

So i think this is not the error u specified as if this error occur, it will generate error 130 which i have rectified b4. Anymore idea why it cant works?

Do you get an error in the journal? or no error at all?

//z

No error at all bro..how?

Basically just nothing happen..

insert a print() statement before and after the ordersend function. trough that you can verify that the logic inside the EA allows trading.

If you have allready modified the the to open the order and then modify its sl/tp you should be safe for that. but that is the only thing i know where a order could be rejected without trowing an error..

//z

this is wat i have in my code, is this sufficient or same as print statement:

Alert("Attempt to open Buy. Waiting for response..");

Ticket=OrderSend(Symb,OP_BUY,Lts,Ask,5,0,0);//Opening Buy

if (Ticket > 0) // Success :)

{

Alert ("Opened order Buy ",Ticket);

if (Ticket >= 0) // Success :)

{

}else{

Alert ("OPENING FAILED, REASON"+ GetLastError());

}

Thanks for the input again zzuegg..but i believe i have put that as well..this is my version:

if (Ticket > 0) // Success :)

{

return; // Exit start()

}

if (Get_Error(GetLastError())==1) // Processing errors

continue; // Retrying

return; // Exit start()

please not that after a call to GetLastError() you will not be able to get that error again.

so use

int error=getLastError();

Hihi zzuegg,

i do have this phrase in my program and i dun think this is the main problem why my real account dun place trade when there is a signal. Anyway thanks for any input u have provided.