MT4 PROGRAMMING - page 2

Mischek:

First of all, that's not fair.

Secondly, do you have access to the client side of the checker?

i know it's not fair! but help me get a job!!!!! my god!!!! i'll save up some money and then i'll start working for real!!!!

I mean the client side!!!!!! I need it so if I'm asked to show an invoice, it won't say !!!!

IgorM:

Why is the topic about programming?

imho the theme should be renamed: how to divorce an investor using a demo account on mt4

as for the sub-text:

1. duct tape

2. Photoshop rules

no, it seems that the jobseeker gives the employer the information, the employer analyses the results and makes a decision

the only way to change the group

Mischek:

no, it seems that the jobseeker gives the employer the information, the employer analyses the results and makes a decision

the only way to change the group

what do you mean change the group?! what do you mean?

poul:

What do you mean change the group?

Go to the dc where the demo is open and without ponces and tears try to persuade, bribe, take the fish hostage in the office aquarium ...if you succeed then the account will be transferred to the real group .

Mischek:

When the signal goes to a demo server, the demo server's not writing it down! When the signal goes to the demo server, the line goes to the demo server and you have to erase it somewhere or something like that!

that's an awesome tip! sorry i didn't think of it myself!!!!!!!

How do I do it?

I basically almost figured it out myself! when the signal goes to the demo server, then the demoaccount line! and you need the software to not write it!!!!-something somewhere to erase!!!!!

poul:

I know it's not fair, but help me get a job!!!!! my god!!!! I'll save some money and then I'll start a real job!!!!

I mean to the client side!!!!!! I need it so that if I am asked to show the bill, it won't say !!!!.

i've had enough of useless caped men who bought college degrees when they got a job, as well as doctors and teachers with the same traits

I respect the work of doctors, teachers and police, but alas, due to the fact that in the general mass of uneducated professionals there are a handful of educated people, people of these professions have become common nouns

The writer decided to go down this road?

What should I do? Should I make an agreement with the server or should I remove the message?

The inscription comes from the dc after the terminal is connected to the dc server

Mischek:

What should I do? Should I make an agreement with the server or should I remove the message?

The inscription comes from the dc after the terminal is connected to the dc server

I do know that the inscription comes from the dc!!!! in prog has a file that connects the prog with the demo server and displays the inscription demo!!!!! this file and the course and need to change!!!!to signal with a servak was and the inscription was not!

poul:

i know that the message comes from the brokerage house!!!! but the program has a file that connects the prog with a demo server and displays the message demo!!!!! this file and i need to change!!!!

if i understand correctly,the program is mt?

If so, I am simply amazed at you, to go to the MT developers website and demand/request to hack their software so that MT4 will pass off your demo account as a real one?

What do you do for a job? stuntman or kamikaze?

poul:

I know that from the dc inscription comes!!!! but in the progah is a file that connects the progah to the demo server and gives the inscription demo!!!!! this file on the run and need to change!!!!that signal with servakom was and the inscription was not!!!
cool, i have a demo and a real, i can transfer the demo money to a real account...