General - page 694

I'm new to the market, I searched a lot but I didn't find any material where I can learn all the basics about MQL4 and MQL5. please can someone help me with this stuff
Hello when I put my login and password on Vantage FX MT4 I got this message : "MQL5.community : authorization failed" Could you help me please ? Thank you and have a good day :-)
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to use this SCRIPT FILE code in mql5 but i have used many attempts to redefine the codes to make it work but i just couldn't do it, i am providing the original code in mql4 kindly help me as i have seen mql5 is lot more complicated than mql4 and i just couldn't do it, please i
Hello I can not launch 2 Expert Advisor at the same time example Stop Move and close partially I have a message : do you really want to stop " Stop Move " And executed Market=\ close partially on the graph USDJPY Daily
I purchased a signal for $30. My account has been successfully copying trades. I manually close the trades. The trades reappear. How do I permanently cancel trades when coping a signal? I want to secure the profits and exit the trades altogether. Is this possible
After 12 days of inactivity my trade signal was "moved to archive due to absence of trading activity for a long time". Does anyone know how to re-activate it (if that is possible)? Or where I could ask this question, because it seems that the service desk function is very limited and does not allow
Hi everyone, As in the topic - any idea for an example order request (100% repeatable when testing EA logic on demo account - not happening by chance because of e.g. current market conditions), which could pass the initial validation checks for an order to be sent using OrderSend() function, but
Hey i got specific parameters like "TrailingStopPercent" and "TrailingStopStepPoints" which should exclude each other during pass. I already got a working set of rules and use return ( INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT ); to skipp useless combinations-> problem is: I cant use this with genetic optimization
iex: I have XAUUSD 4 open order 1550 1530 1510 1490 i want to place market order between 1530 and 1510 at 1520 suggest me code for it
  Strategy Tester  (1)
Hi! Why is the trades not the same between the strategy tester and live trading ? How can I get the correct performance when optimizing
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this error since 3 days now, and can't copy the signal in MQL, I restarted VPS, MT4, logged in again in MT4 (account and in signal tab)...maybe someone could help me? 2019.11.11 08:58:40.953 '10630075': Signal - connecting to signal server
I'm doing an EA translation from MQL4 to MQL5 and need advice of whether or not to use the Sleep() Function as it was written for MQL4. I've done some testing by commenting out the Sleep() Function entirely in my MQL5 code and everything appears to work fine. My question for advice is: Should I
Hello, guys I am just wondering if anyone knows how to get copyright for a robot or an expert ?. Thanks in advance
Has anyone used statistical library
what would be required to request native WEBSOCKET support to be added to MT4 / MT5 ? I guess it is just a matter of time / priority of feature development set by metaquotes. I could add this feature using DLL, but then I could not have it running on MQL5 VPS. I hope this thread would help to show
void Shift(double &array[], double element){ int array_size = ArrayRange(array,0); for(int j=array_size-1;j>0;j--){array[j] = array[j-1];}; array[0] = element; all indexes positions receive the same value, i think this will be a problem if i make the sort in other direction (array[j+1]=array[j])
Hi I have this "Loading Historical Data" written in bold white writing over quite a bit of the screen on two of the currency pairs I am trading, any idea how to get rid of it? Regards Shaun
I was wondering how to possibly change my orders from saying (Market, Market) on the bid and ask to the layout that shows the actual prices as seen on the posted screen shot. The lower one shows the prices at which the bid and ask are at. Also why is the Top One click Trader red and the other one is
Hey, As often markets open with a gap, is it possible to change take profit and stop loss when market is closed? Best Regards
1.Has anyone tried to write such a robot yet? 2. If such a robot is written, how long would it take to test it ? 3. How much would such a robot cost if ordered through the job service
Hello, I am looking for a code or any additional tool which i could add to My EA to execute every order to buy. So, even when a sell order is sent by the EA execute it as a buy. I dont want to filter out anything, I dont want to filter the sell orders and only let trough the buy, I want to be
  indicators  (1)
Hello how can I convert MT4 indicators to MT5
hi, I'm new on mql5 and recently entered two accounts from seller signals, I have trouble finding support here on mql5 and I should postpone new file of documents, but I don't know how to do it ,. How can I hear mql5 assistance or write with them? mail, etc? .. thanks
Hi, ORDER_STATE_REJECTED does for sure apply to TRADE_ACTION_DEAL (sending a market order using OrderSend()) and TRADE_ACTION_PENDING (sending a pending order using OrderSend()), but how about the other ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONSvalues? I assume that it doesn't apply to TRADE_ACTION_SLTP, as it is
Hi, I'm using IndicatorParameters function to get parameters of an indicator but it seems this function is not complete : - if a parameter is a number, the function return a type INT --> this is correct and works fine - if a parameter is an enumerator (like Applied price) this function return a type
Hi, Just wondering before I potentially spend time on simulating it from EA code - has someone already checked what kind of ENUM_ORDER_TYPEof historical orders correspond with the occurrence of the following DEAL reasons? I mean, ORDER_TYPE_BUY / ORDER_TYPE_SELL or ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP /
It is true that majority of traders are losing money because of fast market changing conditions. Which would be a build model in an EA to check some ipothetic market conditions ? Some experienced coders and traders any fruitfull advice ? Thank you
Can anyone please make an ema cross over trend magic email alert indicator
please how can i display buy and sell arrow on the below codes .someone should please help me. for (int i = 5; i > 1; i--) { if(Close[i] > Open[i]) { COUNT = COUNT + 1; } else{ COUNT = COUNT - 1; } } if (EnableBB==True) { if (COUNT == 4 && Close[1] < Open[1]) { BUYARROW } } if (EnableBB==True) { if
[Deleted]
I have Indicator for MT5 so i wish to provide a free demo. What do i include in code