General - page 692

As a trader logged in to MT4/5 client terminal, I want to be able to login to my broker account and deposit money so that I can have the money to my trading account and cover my opened positions faster (rather than going to my broker's website, loging to client area, deposit to the master account
Hi, I've been looking for this answer in the forums but most articles and topics are dated since MQL5 accepted only the default class constructor. Now it is possible to have different constructors with different parameters. But, try to inherit a base class whose only constructor has arguments...
[Deleted]
  Automated EA launch.  (12   1 2)
Hello. Is it possible to attach an EA to a chart through another EA
  Is the vault working ?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon, the feeling is that the repository is not working. When trying to submit changes it hangs for a long time and does not respond
Hello I am a beginner in mql5 and I block on a piece of code ... I am looking to loop on 2 moving averages to know a trend but the results are always zero. Can you tell me if my code is correct or not please int i; int TrendUp; int TrendDown; int TrendUpTest ; int TrendDownTest ; for ( i = 0 ; i <=
Hi all, New to MT5, just wondering if in Testing and Optimization options there is a choice similar to the MT4s Control Points (for my EA, in MT4, trading on 1H timeframe, I get identical results if I use Control Points vs 1 min tick data, except it's 100 times faster). So I'm wondering how to mimic
Hi, I'm new at metatrader and i can't seem to fix it. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software, opening the metatester on the metatrader terminal (under tools or F6) but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
  MT4 VPS  (1)
Hi Everyone, I am trying to understand VPS. I have paid and sync'd my MT4 platform with Oanda practice servers. Is that all that is necessary? How will I know that EA trades will take place. Thanks Everyone! Pil
Hello, after 3 weeks witout trading, the MQL5 system archived my signal, so it's disable. I trade now since 2 weeks but it's still disable. How can i enable it please? Best regards
I want to build an indicator which signals: buy when the stochastic(red) is above the trend line (green) sell when the stochastic(red) is below the trend line i have no idea of comparing this indicators so that they satisfy the two conditions above for example when i considered the return values
my MQL5 Code : #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;input int SmallMovingAverage = 20;input int BigMovingAverage = 50;void OnTick() { double Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits); double Bid =
Hey all, I'm trying to register an account as a signal but its telling me its already being used. I did try to register it previously and it was partially successful but I deleted it as it wasn't bringing in the trade history correctly so thought I'd just remove and re-add it. No such luck. Any
Hello every Body I need access some options of Details Tab of Market Watch windows of Metatrader with MQL5, Upper and Lower limit, but I didn't find any information on web for doing that! Who can help me? Thanks sooooooooooo
In the market place i see some products that are costing, $10. Yet documentation says min cost is $30. How is this possible
I received two friend requests but in both cases I feel like they are a form of advertising because both have products to sell and they didn't say anything in private message. I didn't accept nor reject them because I don't see any reason do to anything. So the point of my message was to explain my
i have opened for following https://www.mql5.com/en/job/106872 Developer already delayed my project for 7 days and now i have opened arbitration, and he is not responding, please look into it and solve my matter at your earliest, its already enough delayed
[Deleted]
I have create a very simple EA which calls 4 times the same indicator from different timeframes. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|
Static Trailing stop or Dynamic for scalping?
i when use #include <GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh> get this error: can't open "C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2506E8E7E4116548D478CE2C3598FAB1\MQL5\Include\GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh" include file testerr.mq5 but when open this address can not found GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh file. snapshot
  Automatic validator - problems  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I try to update the EA version and get an error. The same EA is in the strategy tester. I am also writing EAs for MT4 at the same time, everything is OK there. Code for 4 and 5 EAs is the same, the only difference is include file (they are different for 4 and 5). Last time I updated this EA, it was
i have pc , E5-2650V2 2CPU,18core 36thread.. how can i set MT5 IT can use more core? on my Test,look like use only on core。。。
Hi, I don't understand why I have errors when compiling.. someone can help me please? In the documentation there's anything that can help me.. I attach the screenshot
[Deleted]
is it possible to extract 'price' data from a website for placing limit orders in a mt5 expert advisor
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my laptop and lost 1 activation despite no hardware change. The EA refused to work after re-installation and when I updated to 8.3 I lost one more activation. What should I do
Just trying to limit CPU consumption and i assume that the number of bars on chart is relevant (even more relevant that in case of mt4). Best, M
Hellow Friends , i am looking for moving average @shift ea with hedge i am research much and ,i am not found it thanks a lot
So I was curios if any of you have seen an indicator like the indicator 4. All that I know is that it those orange dots show the price action, the silver line is a moving average of those. The last part of the indicator are the orange and blue lines, which flips as they were an SSL. Do you know
Hello, I'm looking for a file that allows you to calculate the size of the lot after a loss thanks to TP and SL It's for a martingale strategy
Hello, i just dowload the EA 2 times and i loose 2 activations, i only activate one, not 2, i use same vps, can anybody tell me why this happens
Hello guys Is there a way to add a code in an EA so that it will only work on one pc by locking the EA to the physical MAC address of a computer