General - page 690

Hi to all. What happen if I'm suscribed with a signal provider , and when the system calculate the size of the lots to trade in my account, this output is less tan 1 microlot. For example: The balance of SP is 100,000 USD and he trades 1 lot, I'm suscribed to him and I have 500 USD in my balance
anyone know how to get equity sentry or something similar for mt5
  Converting string to a method  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi there, I want to receive a value from an API call that will return a string (JSON ... ). Lets say I'll get something like a = "iMA(Symbol(), 0, 14);" How can I actually make from a, a string, a, a number that will always return the current value of MA (this will be done in OnInit()). Regards
hello dears, can I copy my private signal to my other account
Hi I have gift mastercard. can i deposit to mql5 whit gift mastercard
Hi, I may be misunderstanding things, but it seems the MQL5 iCustom() call will always return a handle, even if the OnInit() of that indicator returns a failure code (such as INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT). Therefore there is no way to stop an EA due to a Custom Indicator having invalid parameters or
i signed into mql community with facebook now i cant find my password to login into the terminal so i can use my purchases......any ieads how i find it
Hello guys, do you know a way of hiding the same of the indicator, along with the values? Here is a link for you guys to see what I mean https://imgur.com/UbhFstO The only thing I found that was close to what I want is in here: http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/5974- remove
I have trouble with orders that trigger automatically. When it is performed, the order is automatically triggered with new price and then the stop loss as well. See the image: This happens in the strategy tester. What can it be
Hi, I want to access my account data like the pending orders, the open trades... but without launching MT4 or MT5, because I not always behind my desk. Can I log in directly to the broker server with the investor password and get my informations
I would like to be able to exclude certain parameters from optimization if my 'main' parameters have a certain value. I found the ParameterGetRange() and ParameterSetRange() functions for MQL5. Unfortunately I have to complete this EA in MQL4 where does functions do not exist. Does somebody have a
Hi, I'm running an EA on offline Renko charts in mt4, but each time I generate a new offline Renko chart I have to go into "properties" and uncheck "offline chart" under the common tab for the EA to run on the offline chart. I've tried to save this as a template but it doesn't seem to work. Does
Hello, Do you know why many signals the anual amount is not equal that all months together For example: This is frecuent in several signals.. Thanks
anyone know where i can find it or a indicator that will
Hey everyone, Which is the most profitable currency pair to trade with between EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USDCHF
i was a verified seller and now my application rejected after a buyer opened a dispute,i have funds to withdraw and my indicator subscribers and they can't access there indicators anymore,i'm trying to contact support for over a month now and still no reply ,how to resolve this
  New Seller  (2)
Im new seller and i I'm new. Well, I wouldn't say I am on the mql5 community. I'm used to buying VPS. But now I'm about to launch a copy trading service through the MQL5 community
Is there a way of saving the location of .csv files other than in the TERMINAL_DATA_PATH ? I would like to save to a folder off the root. Such as: FilePath = "C:" + "\\" + "MT5_Export_History" + "\\" + Symbol() + ".csv"; Thank you
Dear All, I am confused with a calculation and need suggestion about spread + commission. Example: I had open a buy position with lot 0.01, here spread is 0.5 points, same time broker charged Commission as per "Round-turn $4 once 1 lot position is opened." Here how to calculate total spread...
Hi , I need help Stop EA till Next Day, if Account Balance is UP 2% or Down 2% i have this int Contador = 0; for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); datetime T = OrderCloseTime(); if(TimeDayOfYear(T)!=DayOfYear()) //since the
here is my code. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int handler;string source = "test.txt";int OnInit() {//---
Is it possible to make the price appear in the title bar on the Metatrader title bar, as in Tradingview? Example attached. Thanks
Hello everyone, Please guide me how I can get the BTCUSD pair on the MT5 using Custom Symbol or anything else apart from the Market place of MT5. I am looking for some custom solution so I can display any pairs in future on MT5 charts. Please do answer and enlighten me
Hello guys, I'm having trouble knowing how my SL or TP will be triggered on mt5 for a pending ( limit, stop or stop-limit) buy or sell order with a gtc validity
Hey guys, this issue makes me crazy, and I didnt find (or understand) any solution. My iCustom indicator (working on 1M chart) is using differents times frame, such as : M15HighPrice[i]=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M15,i); M5HighPrice[i]=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M5,i); But why a new value is calculted every minute
I accidentally deleted a Freelance Order for an indicator and I'm not sure how to get it back
Hi. I would like to know that can anyone change his Investor Password temporarily while providing Signal Service? Isn't it possible to change it for weekend? Only for Saturday and Sunday? Thanks in advance
can anybody help me trade double on my signal i am following.. i have well over double the bank of the signal... but it is only trading x1.5 the size.. i trade in the same currencee please help
I used to many indicators with andrew's pitchfork, but still not enough for trading. Is someone know any method or management with trading by pitchfork