General - page 701

[Deleted]
Over the last month I have sent 5 request to close my MQL5 account and have my balance transferred back to my Pay Pal. They have all been rejected, unapproved, or closed without resolution. Why is it that MQL5 is holding my funds hostage? My most recent request has been open for 10 days without
I need to create a group, no more than 10 traders, we just have to 1- test a strategy for the 10 last entries, if if misses less than 2, of 80% accuracy you can rest assured that the chance of 2 consecutives losses are really small 2- As i have one of these strategies, i just need to find 9 persons
My EA is sensitive to the information of some recent candlesticks of M1 timeframe. If the internet connection stops for a few minutes, how do I make sure that the functions used (iTime, CopyClose ,...) give the correct values? How can I know that the output values of these functions are correct
  Neural Networks  (2)
I am highly interested in Neural networks, how to program using them, I have gone inside up and down to try and find simple introduction to Neural networks. I keep on coming across Deep Neural Networks. The problem is Deep before I know Basic NN, Simple NN. The closest thing I came across was this
Hi, Am Lucem Anb, Mostly Trading View Programmer. I made an EA that executes alerts from tradingview without plugins and extensions and i would like to share it in the market After going throught the rules, Am wondering if it is even acceptable since I use webrequests to access the alerts. For
Hello I want to calculate Lot size for bitcoin trading.double TP_To_Lot(double TP_Money, double TP_Distance){ double TickSize = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE); double TickValue = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE); double TickTotal = TP_Distance / TickSize;
Hi Using the code in this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/159 to detect the new bar arrival. In the file lib_cisnewbar.mqh Is there a way to "using the code in the link" to detect the arrival of one day bar when the chart in a smaller time frame? i.e. arrival of a new bar in a different...
Hi, I would like to ask if can I open a position to seller or to buy without TP and or SL ? Thanks in advance
Hello, according to the MetaEditor Help it should also be possible to revert to a later revision: However, let's say that — in the above screenshot out of the MetaEditor documentation — I first reverted to the earlier version no. 10 by mistake and wanted to undo my mistake by reverting back to the
I purchased the indicator for $10 back a couple of months ago.   I have been trying to activate it from demo mode to active (real) mode... This is my first time purchase (indicator), and I am having trouble, Do not understand the process.  or just lacking... Help is required at this time. Can any...
Hi I have bought an indicator on the Market section, it worked fine for over a year, but have just stopped working over night and does not seem to work anymore. Can someone please help. Kind regards Andries
  Renko Fractals?  (4)
Does anyone know if there is a Fractal Indicator which would work on a Renko chart
Hi, My client has got a reduced order size after deposit small money to her account. She didn't change %deposit load. 2019.10.17 17:48:36.518 '1900022954': Signal - signal provider has balance 1 073.04 USD, leverage 1:500 2019.10.17 17:48:36.518 '1900022954': Signal - subscriber has balance 2
Hi guys, i need help with an ea that i've created, i've tried backtesting it on open prices only and every tick, according to my analysis of the two, i like the results of the open prices only. please help me with a code that will make my ea trade only on open prices during a demo test
What are the major points differentiated the platform MT5 to MT4? Do you think any of more MT versions are coming soon, as MT6, MT7....so on? As my View "Top 10 Difference between MT5 & MT4" S/L Parameter MT4 MT5 01 Graphical Objects 31 44 02 Time Frame 9 21 03 Technical Indicators 30 38 04
I am having trouble with my EA and cant find anyone to help me with it. I have optimized an EA to yeild around 4k in profit however this number stays the same regardless of volume of trade. whether I trade 0.1 lots or 10 lots profit is exactly the same. is this normal? is there something Im doing
[Deleted]
Hello I need to change my VPS and I would like to know if it is possible to transfer all my purchases from one VPS to the other without losing the activations already made. This is not a dual use but really a change of machine. Is there any kind of clean uninstallation that would recredit
how do i take partial profit from an open trade on mt4
Hey there, I am experiencing the error "TRADE_RETCODE_CLOSE_ONLY" with the explanatory comment " The request is rejected, because the 'Only position closing is allowed' rule is set for the symbol". when I execute the below code on backtesting in MT5 on FDAXZ9 in period 14/10 - 15/10 2019. However
Hi, I can't connect to my live account with the Linux (wine) program. I receive a connection lost error message. Someone can help me with this issue please ? Thanks
Hi, in the user guide of the trading platform I found under Trading Operations / Basic Principles the following image: I would like to change it; see the following image: Ok or not? I'm using MT Version 5.00 build 2136 Matthias
[Deleted]
Just curious, guys. Is there any people here who do FOREX for a living? I don't mean traders (people who actually work in a real bank or dealing center), doing the pro-type of trading. But you know, rather ordinary people who trade from home. Now, 2 questions: 1. Is it possible to make a good living...
Hi friends! I wonder if you have seen a script which allows to export Ducascopy minute data over a specific time interval - say the lasy week or day - I need a script which will do this automatically for 28 pairs each day. Thanks
I would like to save the realtime quotes of all currency pairs of my broker in a database. Which solution is best for this? I would like to use these realtime data for the evaluation of a trading strategy. So far, I have found a solution that shows me the quotes in Excel. If the values change there
Hi there! i was increasing the budget of 10$ in my job but mistakenly i increase 60$. i want decrease 50$ and want to give 60$ to developer. there is not any option to decrease the budget. only increase option. anyone know how to do it
As we promised earlier, we are releasing a new MQL5 compiler optimized for the 64-bit version of MetaTrader 5. We have kept full compatibility of the generated code both for 32-bit versions of the terminal and for older versions of the terminals. You can already upgrade to MetaTrader 5 build 1108
Hi, when I close and order i've noticed it goes to queue first which results in me losing money on a trade. Why does it queue? How can this be fixed
Hello, I have an account from which I copied a signal for a while. I gave up that signal and unsubscribed. Now I would like to record my signal, but it tells me: "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited." But I am no longer subscribed to any signal
I try to enter algotrade-mainserver 1 on mql4 but the platform sends authentication failed. I wonder whether someone else has changed my password. I can't access my account at all. what should I do
[Deleted]
HTML problem when I go to see a signal on MQL5.com with Safari (v13.0.2 on macOS Catalina) Animated gif with pb attached